horrifying or sublime?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dude, if that was a joke, then it was a bad one. That was simply shit. I'm glad you thought it was funny, Irvine, but I thought it sucked.

medmo said:
First time I watched it, I was shocked. The second time, I was laughing my ass off. It's got to be a joke. But isn't it sad that it's actually hard to tell?

Me exactly. I just watched it again, with Steve. He was laughing. Steve sez: "Real Christians don't have the guts to do that."

I feel dirty but I visited the website advertised at the end of the video. This shit appears to be real.

Irvine511 said:
i'm 99% sure it's a joke.

no one would say with a straight face, "Jesus is the only man for me."

But the website was a ministry to convert gays. It looked real. I can't believe someone would go to such lengths for a joke. Of course I also can't believe they'd go to such lengths for real either.

I thought all three of his websites, like the video, were obviously a joke. :shrug: A real ministry wouldn't decline to offer its address and/or phone number anyway.

I think it's a joke. I mean that song was just so completely over the top it had to be a joke. And the website was too. No way all that crap is real.

Except that I know there are nutjobs in this country who actually think that way.

Unfortunately, I've seen other "ministries" like this and they aren't jokes. The one thing that's different about this is his "God hates a Fag" line. No one promoting any sort of ministry, no matter how offensive and ridiculous, would say "God hates a..." But everything else looks like all the other gay reformation ministries I've has the displeasure of encountering.

:banghead: :crack:

This video is definitely the highlight of my night. That mustache makes him look a guy I wouldn't want kids hanging around with.

no virtue in sodomy?? does that then apply to straight people too?? :uhoh:

i'm pretty sure it is a joke. He isn't even trying to pretend to play the guitar!! this made me :lol: though:
We live not too far from the chemical plants in Baytown and sometimes being so close to that kind of industry creates intense self-reflection, which is what we are all about.

and either their web site sucks, or it is not mac friendly. but i cant access all the links.

Back
Top Bottom