Honduran ex-president denied entrance to US

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BrownEyedBoy

Rock n' Roll Doggie
I can´t really post a link for this because I don´t think this is much of an issue in the states as it is here. It´s all over the news.

Basically the story is they let the guy (Rafael Leonardo Callejas) fly over to miami and once he´s there he was denied entrance into the country.

I feel that this was a huge slap in the face to our country. The US has always had an attitude where they can humilliate and mistreat people as they please.

A Honduran political analyst a couple of months ago criticized the US´s policy with our country and his visa was revoked.

So basically, we´re suppossed to shut up and take it. :madspit:

BrownEyedBoy said:
The US has always had an attitude where they can humilliate and mistreat people as they please.

Sorry you feel this way. I've never been to Honduras, but I have about two dozen friends who've lived in Honduras and they've never had problems with your country; all frequently tell me they want to go back and encourage me to go there. I've never heard anyone trying to humiliate or mistreat Hondurans and I'm sorry if Americans have done this to you.

Is the problem that he was denied because he had no visa, or the reason why his visa was revoked? The post doesn't really give any details about why he was denied....

does Callejas has any weird background, you know ties with narcos, corruption, anything like that?

vaz02 said:
Is it true if u go cuba u can not go to america ?

no, a lot of my friends have gone to Cuba and to the US so at least for foreigners they don't tell us anything I doubt Americans have any problems

Back
Top Bottom