Home Schooling

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

YellowKite

War Child
Teen Truant Exposed by "Burglar" Boyfriend

BERLIN (Reuters) - German police discovered a truant teen-ager at home in bed with her boyfriend after a neighbor spotted a man climbing into her window and reported a burglary, authorities said Wednesday.

Thinking he had witnessed a break-in, the neighbor called police, who sped toward the would-be crime scene with their siren blaring.

When officers arrived, the girl's mother told them the room belonged to her 15-year-old daughter who was at school.

Further investigation revealed the mother was wrong.

"She wasn't looking at school books, she was in bed with her boyfriend and was presumably learning something else," Frankfurt police said in a statement.

I love that sarcastic line "She wasn't looking at school books, she was in bed with her boyfriend and was presumably learning something else" :lmao:

verte76 said:
We caught one young couple getting it on in the library, and they'd been investigating children's name books.

Hey kill two birds with one stone :wink:

were they really getting it on in the full sense of the word? ? :eek:

No, they weren't getting it on the full sense of the word. But what they were doing was too much for a public place. We figured that they went all the way in other places and that's why they were looking for baby names.

This happened to several friends of mine when I was in high school. Babies all over the place to show for it, too. It didn't happen to me personally, however, I was conservative in that aspect of life even as a high schooler.

nbcrusader said:

I wonder how many times this occurs when the parents know its going on, or tacitly give approval to the activity?

Well, I didn't skip to have sex (why waste a day off school in bed?), but my mom never really cared if I skipped during high school. I skip a lot in college, but ironically, the more I skipor get distracted, the better my grades are (maybe I overcompensate?). My two best semester GPAs: 1) roommate had cancer and died, 2) U2 tour

Back
Top Bottom