Holy John-Please Read!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bonoman

Refugee
I read all the posts that go on in this forum and i am always intrested in what you say because your point of view is informative and educated. You are one of the only people on this forum that are againist the war and have options to look on.

I do have one thing to ask and comment about.

Your obsession with the U.S. I am a Canadian like you and are proud to be one. You seem to be very anti-capitalist and very anti-american. But i would hope you would admit that Canada like no other country is so simular to the United States that we are practiclly part of them. Our everyday lives are so americanized we have become extremely modest and non-patriotic.

I dont know if your feelings about the US are the same for Canada. because if they are not you are being extremely hipocritacle. Canada follows the US in every endevor they take and support them all the time. We are just as much to blame for any bombings the US does. We have sent men and all our military support that we can muster. Why are your posts not anti-Canadian. BLOCK the same question goes to you. I agree that there are differences in Canadians and Americans. But the difference are personality wise not political. We fall into line everytime the US tells us to. Our country is practcally run buy the US and you dont think this is not Canadas fault. Oil rich Alberta and NWT are run totally by american oil compaines and where does the money go to? Americans. We cant go blaming americans when we are at fault equally.

bonoman

------------------
Running to Stand Still-"you gotta cry without weeping, talk without speaking, scream without raising your voice."

"we're not burning out we're burning up...we're the loudest folk band in the world!"-Bono

Go see my answer in my new topic : United Nations / War and explanations.

cheers

------------------
And we all shine on, like the sun, the moon and the stars.
- John Lennon

Back
Top Bottom