History

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dreadsox

ONE love, blood, life
We are witnessing the first President to be elected to a second term after winning the first term through the electoral college. We are witnessing the first son of an ex-president win a second term as President. We are witnessing a majority of Americans give the President the popular vote.

America has spoken.....

But you were all so full of optimism and vigour yesterday - such a change in attitude.

Cheer up - thats an order dammit! :wink:

DrTeeth: Hahaha, you're right! We're not very blessed ourselves when it comes to our government... At least I haven't voted for the government we've got at the moment, otherwise I wouldn't be able to forgive myself...

Well, I already like hockey and have a tat of the Canadian maple leaf...and, really, six to eight months of winter might not be so bad...

u know what, Kerry could still win this, there are 170 thousand provisional votes in ohio to count.... and as of right now all the major networks have bush at 254 electorals and Kerry at 252. Kerry is VERY close to winning the remaining states. We still have hope

I wonder if they are hiring in any libraries in Canada right now? :wink: I'm taking my ice skates--that's right I have a pair of ice skates here in Alabama.

LoveTown said:
u know what, Kerry could still win this, there are 170 thousand provisional votes in ohio to count.... and as of right now all the major networks have bush at 254 electorals and Kerry at 252. Kerry is VERY close to winning the remaining states. We still have hope

I'm hoping....I'm really hoping

verte76 said:
I wonder if they are hiring in any libraries in Canada right now? :wink: I'm taking my ice skates--that's right I have a pair of ice skates here in Alabama.

I hope you are not starting on that "Bush won, I'm leaving the country" campaign.

We still have too many Baldwins who reneged on their promises 4 years ago..... :wink:

Back
Top Bottom