Hillary "demoralizes troops"?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So far all I have heard is that it's Hillary Clinton and she's a democrat, she say's what is on her mind, and the snide referral to Jane Fonda. Nothing really different than Dubya's visit to the troops, his conservative republican stance (please)and spend, spend, spend, run up the deficit, try to get people to ignore the fact that the energy department and the pharmaceutical companies run this country ...yada yada yada... How is this different? Compassionate conservative my ass!! I could post some pictures too.. But it's just not necessary. After all what does it accomplish?

its idiotic things like this and things she says that makes her unfavorable ratings so high..

read carefully-

XXXXX DRUDGE REPORT XXXXX FRI DEC 05, 2003 19:58:09 ET XXXXX

HILLARY RIPS BUSH: WARNS OF 'IRREPARABLE HARM' TO NATION

Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton blasts President Bush and his "radical" administration on Saturday for attempting to dismantle the "central pillars of progress in our country during the 20th century."

Clinton makes the comments to Saturday editions of the HOUSTON CHRONICLE, sources tell DRUDGE.

The former first lady says she has become convinced the Republican administration wants "to undo the New Deal," the Roosevelt-era policies that ushered in Social Security and a host of other governmental assistance programs.

She said that Bush, who campaigned as a "compassionate conservative" in 2000, had taken a "hard-right turn to pursue an extremist agenda" after moving into the White House.

"I don't know where it came from, but the fact is that this President Bush has not only been radical and extreme in terms of Democratic presidents but in terms of Republican presidents, including his own father," she says.

She believes Bush is beatable next year because his administration is "making America less free, fair, strong, smart than it deserves to be in a dangerous world."

"We have to change direction before irreparable harm is done," she adds.

"This administration is in danger of being the first in American history to leave our nation worse off than when they found it."

Developing...

No Sue...that is not all that has been said in this thread...but if that is what you choose to hear...that is fine too:wink:

Back
Top Bottom