Hillary 2008

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ouizy

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Thoughts?

I would not mind seeing this happen.

Flame away.

flame.jpg

:wave:

There are women that I believe are qualified to be pres. Hillary is not among them.

In an appearance on "On the Record with Bob Costas" she said that she had no intentions of running for prez in 2008. However, if she uses her Jedi mindtrick on us, we will not be able to remember this statement.

I believe she is the one responsible for the death of Vince Foster.

Last edited:
Elizabeth Dole, Condalezea Rice, etc...

Yes, all are conservatives...

If Hillary is re-elected to her seat in the Senate I'm honestly not sure if she's interested in a run at the White House. We'll see, but I'm wondering if this isn't hype.

sulawesigirl4 said:
80s, do you actually have any proof to back that up?

Well, it wasn't a suicide. The fact that there was no blood on the leaves and grass around his body tell us that he was not killed in the park in which his body was found. People who commit suicide can't exactly pick up their own bodies and put them someplace else.

I also have the very words of one of the investigators of the case.

Miquel Rodriguez, an assistant U.S. attorney who was hired by Kenneth Starr to conduct a grand jury investigation of Foster?s death, tells how Starr and others blocked his efforts to expose the cover-up of a murder by previous investigators. He resigned rather than participate in another cover-up.

You can read that and more about teh Foster case at:

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=33613

And yes, it is a conservative site. However, that doesn't negate what Rodriguez said on tape. By the way, Rodriguez isn't a Republican, either.

So, if I believe that he was murdered, whom do I think had it done? Hillary.

Last edited:
Damn, that's a hell of a thing to have on your hands, if it's true. We have books in the library that argue both sides with the Clintons, pro and con. It's interesting to say the least.

I say no way. Hillary is only in politics for Hillary. In the last six weeks, the only time I have seen her on TV is to promote her book on Barbara Walters, on NY1 [local station], in Germany, at the local Barnes and Noble, etc.

In the last six weeks, I have seen my other senator, Chuck Schumer, on TV talking about curbing the numbers of guns coming in to NY illegally, improving safety at Penn Station, demanding the release of classified pages of the 9/11 report along with victims' familiies, and attending the wake of City Councilman James Davis, who was killed last week.

Chuck Schumer is a senator representing his constituents. Hillary is a carpet bagger representing only herself.

bonocrazy88 said:
I want Condy Rice in there, that way we'll have a woman president and an African American president at the same time.

Sadly, those two reasons along with her youth are reasons why people support her.

She has been doing a poor job as National Security Advisor.

bonocrazy88 said:
I want Condy Rice in there, that way we'll have a woman president and an African American president at the same time.

Condi....is sooooo damaged goods now it is not funny. I am probably more disappointed in her than in anyone else in the administration. I expect the others to be who they are. I had extremely high hopes for her.

Sorry. Can't vote for her.

80s,

sorry, but it looks like Bush, the lesser, may be throwing Condi to the wolves

Daily Whispers: Insiders suggest Condoleezza Rice could leave
Thu Jul 24,12:00 PM ET

Paul Bedard

As White House officials try to control the latest fallout over President Bush (news - web sites)'s flawed suggestion in the State of the Union address that Iraq (news - web sites) was buying nuclear bomb materials, there's growing talk by insiders that National Security Adviser Condoleezza Rice (news - web sites) may take the blame and resign. For most insiders, it's inconceivable that Rice, touted as a future secretary of state, California governor, and even vice president, would go, but the latest revelations that her shop and deputy Stephen Hadley mishandled CIA (news - web sites) warnings have put the NSC in the bull's eye of controversy.

While it's unclear how serious the talk is inside the administration about the future of Rice or Hadley with the NSC, a few top aides are already suggesting replacements for Rice. They include former Bush administration National Security Adviser Brent Scowcroft, NASA (news - web sites) chief and former Navy Secretary Sean O'Keefe, and Paul Bremer, the U.S. administrator in Iraq.

I am not sure I would want Hillary as President (I may, actually), but I would definitely like to see her run and in debates, I think we may see how smart she is then, and not base our opinions on her personal life.

I think I read she was the most prolific Senator of 2002 somewhere.

sharky said:
I say no way. Hillary is only in politics for Hillary. In the last six weeks, the only time I have seen her on TV is to promote her book on Barbara Walters, on NY1 [local station], in Germany, at the local Barnes and Noble, etc.

I've been reading more about Hillary lately and sort of agree with this statement.

Hillary for prez......I don't think so!! I mean I would like to see her debate and see her points of views on issues that involve this nation BUT I have this gut feeling that she is not the person for the job!!! Hopefully there is a strong woman out there that shows herself to be able to do the job and not fuck it up (ie.Bush) Just my opinion.

I don't post much in FYM, but as a NYS resident, how Hillary carpetbagged her way into the Senate was a total disgrace. She has never lived in this state, and has no qualifications for political office other than she was on the Watergate Commission and worked for the Rose Law Firm in Arkansas. Hillary only does what is best for Hillary....if she sincerely wanted to represent consituents without ulterior motives, then she would have gone back to Arkansas and run for the Senate there, or possibly Illinois, where she was born and raised. But of course, she went to NYS because it has one of the highest populations in the country, and there was a vacant position. She promised she would work to bring"100,000 jobs" to WNY - my area....and well........

Someone brought up the point that Schumer is working for his constituents...that is true. I have to give him credit for visiting Western NY frequently, an often forgotten portion of NYS. I believe the only time Hillary was here in recent memory was to accept an award from the University of Buffalo.

So, Hillary in 2008 - :no: :no: :no:

Take care everyone

senrab said:
I don't post much in FYM, but as a NYS resident, how Hillary carpetbagged her way into the Senate was a total disgrace. She has never lived in this state, and has no qualifications for political office other than she was on the Watergate Commission and worked for the Rose Law Firm in Arkansas.

Then petition your state government to change its residency laws. She did nothing illegal.

As for "qualifications," please. You can't even count on your hand the number of spouses and children of politicians get into office. In fact, our current president is a great example of that. What made him qualified to be our president?

The "qualifications" issue is a big hole in this argument, because there are many politicians who are, technically, "unqualified." However, some of them have been brilliant and others have been terrible (and, of course, there are many that are in the middle).

Melon

Back
Top Bottom