Hilarious Hate Mail From Michael Moore Fans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Macfistowannabe

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Not to lower anyone's IQs or anything, but there's a few of these that I found hilarious.

Here's the link: http://moorewatch.com/index.php/weblog/C20/

This has to be my favorite, pardon the profanity:

----------------------------------------------------

From: “Vincent Boissonneault” blizzard_bois25@hotmail.com
jimk
Subject: die, fucking redneck, die
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2004 12:42:53 -0400
X-Originating-IP: [69.159.133.203]

hey! hello you fucking redneck!
Did you know a song had been made for you?
Yeah! Someone really had enough time to loose to describe your fucking lousy life in a song. Do you know how it’s called? AMERICAN IDIOT. Thats
right, youre just a fucking redneck of an american idiot. Hey I have a secret info for you redneck. Don’t tell anybody but somebody told me that they migt abolish slavery.

God Bless
Michael Moore’s greatest fan
(and the guy that hates you more)

P.S. say hello to your little illuminated friends from the KKK and the NRA but dont tell anybody about our little secret

----------------------------------------------------

Wow. That reminds me of an article I saw that said something along the lines of Teenager Changes Everyone's Opinion On Good Charlotte On An Internet Forum. Of course that article was on The Onion (www.theonion.com), which happens to be a news satire site.

I hope you're kidding, the KKK is a disgrace.

I can't say if it's true or not, but according to the link, the NRA was created to protect blacks from the KKK. I'm not sure...

unfortunately i'm not kidding. it was in the 60s (naturally) in north carolina (naturally) and he was a brand new student minister. he was preaching against hate. at the end as members were coming out to greet him, the sheriff, who was a known member of the KKK, came up to my dad patting his gun. the sheriffs wife said "you better watch what you say around here because i'm afraid of what would happen to you if the klan got to you". the whole time the sheriff stood there patting his gun.

The NRA was founded by Union Army officers and encouraged shooting sports among the general population, including freed slaves in southern states, all of which made it an enemy of the KKK.

If he wants to talk slavery with me, I'd be happy to inform him that Abraham Lincoln was a Republican.

The Klan is really bad news. They killed a priest on the grounds of our cathedral back in the '20's and the :censored: who killed him got off scot-free. Local Catholics still talk about it.

First day of college, thats great for you, I myself remember going off to uni for the first time all those 9 months ago.

:lol:

me? interested in politics? noooooooo.

but the president of the school is a former US Senator so he has all these great connections in D.C. and around the world. The school offers internships at the NATO HQ for goodness sakes!! but i would probably intern at the capitol. i want to stay closer to US politics.

Lincoln the racist?

U2democrat said:

however back then he was considered a liberal. political leanings have...omg..."flip flopped" :ohmy:

So...you are implying that Republicans are racist? He was not considered a liberal - he was considered a reformer, although abolitionists became disenchanted with him when he issued the Emancipation Proclamation, which called for only the slaves in territory occuppied by the Confederacy to be set free. A "classic liberal" during this time held views that were conservative in nature - limited government and government by the people.
Look, the history of the Republican and Democratic Parties is very complicated. With that said, there are bad people in both parties even today. I get tired of the stereotypes. Lets talk about the music that brings us all together - U2!

- Herman, a Conservative!

back then, he was comparatively a liberal. trust me this is coming from a southern liberal whose great great great etc. grandparents owned slaves up until the Emancipation Proclamation.

However you're right. The parties are very complicated and both have their bad apples.

Even though you joined back in 2002 that was only your 2nd post so welcome! :wave:

Re: Lincoln the racist?

hhbiedenharn said:
So...you are implying that Republicans are racist?
I think we all ignore that there's some racism that exists on both sides, thanks to politics being taken too seriously. I've seen plenty of stuff about "stupid white folks" and I have to include that. I can't consider myself a racist for wondering what attracts minorities to the democratic party, if it isn't affirmative action.

And U2democrat - that's too bad you're NOT kidding. I've never lived down South, but I think the KKK gives a terrible name to whites, protestants, Christians, Americans, all of this. I think those who preach hatred/racism (especially in the name of God) should be frowned upon, and stripped from their right to assembly if they can't keep it peaceful. What a perversion the KKK is.

I don't know if I'd feel right calling Lincoln a liberal, but he was what we needed for the time being. Abolitionist, reformer, uniter, I think these words are a little more acceptable today. He was a bit far out of the mainstream at the time, and him becoming president might've been a miracle in itself. Just think if the South won the Civil War, we'd be so far behind our time.

Back
Top Bottom