Heterosexuality

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Irvine511

Blue Crack Supplier
nature or nurture?
right or wrong?
for or against?
yes or no?
good or bad?
Jesus-approved or Satanic?

discuss.

iconkickcanzx7.gif

Irvine511 said:
nature or nurture?
right or wrong?
for or against?
yes or no?
good or bad?

discuss.

As a hetero I have to say:

That's so nurture, but so wrong, I'm totally against it, so I say No! Of course I find it bad.

And Satanic? Hell, yes!

:wink:

:hmm: Well you know, according to those twin studies, not all twins of straight people are straight, so obviously environment's got to be key...not that there's anything wrong with that. But then, there's that whole survival of the fi--no wait, I forgot, that's just an unproven theory.

Bad, it's the cruelest joke ever

I would say it's so much more nurture than homosexuality could ever be- because so many aspects of culture are centered around it and fixated on it and on promoting it as some sort of ideal, still.

i see nothing wrong with people practicing heterosexuality and engaging in various heterosexual acts.

however, i think and have seen that many people are making a CHOICE to be heterosexual. they are CHOOSING to be with an opposite sex partner, perhaps because they are experimenting or because it's considered "cool" to be heterosexual, but i think we can safely say that, for many people, it is indeed a CHOICE to be heterosexual.

Irvine511 said:
i see nothing wrong with people practicing heterosexuality and engaging in various heterosexual acts.

That's all well and good, as long as they don't try to impose their values on innocent children. :grumpy:

sulawesigirl4 said:

That's all well and good, as long as they don't try to impose their values on innocent children. :grumpy:

i will admit, i try to be open-minded about these things, but there are times when i look at two heterosexuals walking down the street holding hands and thoughts about what they do behind closed doors just leap to my mind and i just think it's so icky and weird and a little gross.

Irvine511 said:

i will admit, i try to be open-minded about these things, but there are times when i look at two heterosexuals walking down the street holding hands and thoughts about what they do behind closed doors just leap to my mind and i just think it's so icky and weird and a little gross.

At times like these, Irvine, you gotta just think about how right and natural homosexuality is/feels, then just transpose that feeling to heterosexuality. It's hard sometimes to filter out the hetero-icky factor, but it's the only way to try to understand.

Judah said:

At times like these, Irvine, you gotta just think about how right and natural homosexuality is/feels, then just transpose that feeling to heterosexuality. It's hard sometimes to filter out the hetero-icky factor, but it's the only way to try to understand.

i know, i try, but it just doesn't seem natural -- men know how men's bodies work; women know how women's bodies work; why would you want to mess around with something you know so little about and will probably just wind up doing the wrong thing and making that other person feel weird? what woman wants a big, stinky man on top of her?

okay, okay. i'll try to use my powers of empathy and maybe just try to put myself in someone else's shoes. perhaps that's the best thing to do -- believe people when they tell you that their heterosexuality is as natural to them as your homosexuality is to you, and judge the quality of a relationship not by the presence of opposing genders but by the quality of the participants.

I'm sick of the secret heterosexual agenda that's infiltrating every facet of our society. It's even insidiously working its way into the curriculum of our schools and brainwashing our children!

Hey Irvine just a quick question , if u may , Are u a man or a woman ?

Irvine511 said:
nature or nurture?
right or wrong?
for or against?
yes or no?
good or bad?

discuss.
Behaviour to enable sexual reproduction which is a very important element for a lot of life forms continued existence; homosexuality does not end with procreation, there is a reason that exclusive homosexuality is not expressed in the majority.

I don't think that God would approve and the argument that the existence of homoseuxuality prooves that God approves also means that God approves of all the other bits of bad design in the human body and natural world.

But none of that makes it morally wrong; sexual liberty imbues us all with those rights and those who don't extend those rights equally are truly revolting.

Last edited:
verte76 said:

:lmao:

You know, it's universities which make people gay. Girls go there and cut their hair, stop shaving, and next you know they are liberated and stuff. The men stuff poofing up their hair with gel and crap and wearing pink collared shirts and they mince their words.

I say we stop educating people. It's going to be the ironic-est downfall of society!!!

Irvine511 said:

Heterosexuality is a choice for undisciplined weaklings who cannot control their Satanic lust.

"Now to the unmarried and to widows, I say: it is a good thing for them to remain as they are, as I do, but if they cannot exercise self-control they should marry, for it is better to marry than to be on fire." - 1 Corinthians 7:8-9

Back
Top Bottom