Hello Hello....911...Anyone....Anyone?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dreadsox

ONE love, blood, life
NEW ORLEANS

[Q]About 250 police officers _ roughly 15 percent of the force _ will be investigated for leaving their posts without permission during Hurricane Katrina and the storm's chaotic aftermath, a deputy police chief said Tuesday.

Deputy Chief Warren Riley said each case will be investigated individually to determine which officers were truly deserters and which had legitimate reasons for being absent.

"Everything will be done on a case-by-case basis. The worse thing we could do is take disciplinary action against someone who was stranded in the storm or whose child is missing," Riley said.

The officers who are on a list will be investigated by the department's internal affairs bureau and then referred to a review board that will likely include police commanders and civilians, Riley said. [/Q]

http://www.breitbart.com/news/2005/09/27/D8CSOL3G0.html

Oh...please read my signature!!!!!

I think I will be, Dread...I still have to call you. Thanks for your number. I may indeed be giving you a call, tomorrow.

However, I may be doing it as a newly homeless person and I mean homeless..with nowhere to go...in 5 days if nothing changes... .....and I mean this in the worst possible way. I don't like discussing my personal life online but I have a situation that I just HAD to finally open up and talk about on this site, or go crazy. HelloAngel moved it to the ZooConfessionals area "(I Need Your Prayers, Please") so please take time to read it.

I am scared, really really scared, right now, people....I've never been this scared or desperate in my life. Please go there and at least read my thread. Thanks....

Back
Top Bottom