Headline: Bush & Blair For Nobel Prize

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lemonite

I'm a chauvinist leprechaun
Wouldn't that be a nice headline to see in USA Today.. especially after the Jimmy Carter Debacle.

The work is not done, yet it is near completion. The ultimate effect and tidal wave of influence that will follow the liberation of Iraq is yet to be seen. However, as I have learned from 24 hour news, It is never too early to speculate, and as I learned from Walter 'KronKite', it is never to early to set the agenda for the nation.

Naah, On second thought, I give it to Hans Blix and his fear of Global Warming. Nice job chap, here's a Toblerone.

Mr. Pink

The last time I checked, world leaders who start wars but have not as of yet ended them don't get Nobel Peace Prizes.

Bush won't win the Peace Nobel Prize this year anyway, there's an unwritten law that says that Nobel Prize winners can't be of the same nationality as last year's winner, and since Jimmy Carter won last year, I think that pretty much rules out Bush's chances on winning the Prize this year.

Last edited:
Electric Blue said:
Bush won't win the Peace Nobel Prize this year anyway, there's an unwritten law that says that Nobel Prize winners can't be of the same nationality as last year's winner, and since Jimmy Carter won last year, I think that pretty much rules out Bush's chances on winning the Prize this year.

Even if they weren't of the same nationality starting a War and disturbing the peace pretty much rules Bush and Blair out of the competition!!!

bayernfc said:

Even if they weren't of the same nationality starting a War and disturbing the peace pretty much rules Bush and Blair out of the competition!!!
Of course that's the number one reason they don't deserve the Nobel Peace Prize in the first place - forgot to mention that in my previous post. :huh:

Bush for the Nobel Peace Prize? What did he do, invade Iraq and..........they haven't gotten rid of the dictator. Democracy is not simply the absense of Saddam Hussein. Yes, they have to get rid of him, but the Iraqis and not the Americans will establish the democratic state apparatus if indeed one is set up at all. This is not a certainty. It's not going to give anyone the Nobel Peace Prize.

Last edited:
I think Bush has a better chance of winning the election to be President of the United States, than win a spelling bee,

oh wait...

I'm amazed that a post with such a silly headline and crazy ideas has got so many replies. (Hans Blix and global warming? :huh:)

*joins Angela in hysterical laughter*

Back
Top Bottom