Happy Easter!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Suggested reading for this morning from the Washington Post:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/04/15/AR2006041500969.html

Growing up in Fairfax County, Donita Dickerson and her family typically didn't attend church on Easter. She would dress up and go with her grandmother some years, but the holiday's central theme -- that Jesus rose from the dead -- was symbolic, not real.

"We were coming out of the 1960s, and everything was being challenged," she said. "My father was very into being against the establishment, and everything was about questioning everything."

Now 41 and the mother of two sons, Dickerson is in a study group at Floris United Methodist Church in Herndon that reads books such as the best-selling "The Case for Christ: A Journalist's Personal Investigation of the Evidence for Jesus," which focuses on supporting the traditional Christian view that Jesus returned from the dead, an event commemorated today.

Happy Easter !

Don't forget:

John 3:16 - For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son,that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life

press>>>play

I'm gonna live forever, I'm gonna cross that river. I'm gonna catch tomorrow now.

You're gonna want to hold me, just like I always told you.

You're gonna miss me when I'm gone.

Nobody here will ever find me, Well, I will always be around, just like the songs I leave behind me.

I'm gonna live forever now.

You fathers and you mothers, be good to one another.

Please try to raise your children right.

Don't let the darkness take'em, don't make 'em feel forsaken, Just lead them safely to the light.

When this whole world has blown us under and all the stars fall from the sky,

Remember someone really loves you.

We'll live forever you and I.

~Billy Joe Shaver

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom