Happy Birthday to My Mom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

missmacphisto

Refugee
Where ever she is.
I havent seen her since August 17th. She was sick and in the hospital for awhile, then she checked out and no one seems to know where she is. The person that would know doesnt give a rats ass, wont return phone calls, and the voicemail box is full.
mad.gif

I spent my last dollar on a cheap card for my mom, managed to get for free a book that she'd like, plus a carnation(i think) in a vase, and can bake her a cake. But i have no way to get them to her.
frown.gif
I've never missed her birthday. Even rushed back from across the country to be there.

I was gonna say something else, about my life, but i think i'll save it for another thread another time. Long, lonnnnng story...

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

[This message has been edited by Miss MacPhisto (edited 10-22-2001).]

Thanks so much you girls!
Well, i know where she is now, but i havent talked to her yet, she was busy with a friend. She doesnt even have a phone, have to use a pay phone outside the house. I dont have any money to go visit,but if and when i do i hesitate to go because i know i'm just gonna fall apart over all the trauma that has happened to all of us over the past few months. I wish i could just close my eyes and make it all go away so i could tell her some good news.
frown.gif

P.S. Lol @ BV's from!
biggrin.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

[This message has been edited by Miss MacPhisto (edited 10-23-2001).]

Though I do not consider myself a mother's boy, I have absolutely no idea what I would do without my mother; I REALLY hope you hear from her soon, if not find her even sooner. I sure hope she's alright, and I hope she's enjoying her birthday; here's my hopes and prayers going out to you.

All the best,
Ant.

Thanks so much, Anthony! I did finally call her a couple hours ago. She is very upset about what happened to our dogs,and over the fact that i couldnt find her and that things are so horrible these days. We need a lawyer bad. Lot of deadly serious problems going on here. But i told her about the things i got her for her bday, and am going to bring them to her as soon as i can. So she was pretty happy, considering!

Going to go visit today. Nice area. But she's moving into her own place in a couple days, i think ( was staying with an old friend).

------------------

good luck + have fun!

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

[This message has been edited by Salome (edited 10-29-2001).]

Back
Top Bottom