Hannidate

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MrsSpringsteen

Blue Crack Addict
Sean Hannity has a dating service

http://www.hannity.com/gallery/Hannidate2005?page=1

this one made me laugh

Name: Rob

A conservative U.S. Army veteran, living on the left coast. I like walks on the beach, Ann Coulter and standing up to outspoken liberal "experts" who claim to know what's going on in Iraq. I love my country, my president, my family and my dog, Fonzie. I'd go back to Iraq in a second but I've suffered a shoulder injury that won't allow me to play G.I Joe anymore. I'm looking for a strong minded conservative woman to take to dinner in a San Francisco restaurant. One who's smart enough to wait until we are served before delighting in the discussion of liberals, their flaws and their feeble attempts to hide them. I'd like to hold out for Ann, but I'm a realist. Though, I could see the two of us having the most delightful conversation: one simple, passionate conservative; one sophisticated, radical conservative...Man, I'd love to have dinner with Ann Coulter! If she's not available, I'd be happy to meet someone who identifies with her political id.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I just spit lemonade on my screen.

These types of conservatives are some of the funniest people on the planet. Seriously I could read these all day long. I love the guy that describes himself as sexy...what's sexy about a middle age man claiming he's sexy when on top of all that is wearing eye glasses and clothes from the 80s on an autum Olan Mills pull down back drop.

A part of me wants to think this is a joke but I actually know people like this.

"lady and not liberal kind of go hand in hand, don't they?."

http://www.hannity.com/gallery/Hannidate2005/scan

I'd like to e-mail some of these guys and pretend to be an Ann Coulter clone

Cutest one I've seen so far...

EL1.jpg

Last edited:
I think Irvine should go on there and say he's a conservative gay man looking for the other conservative gay man. I'm sure that would get a little rise.:wink:

mark_02.jpg
Name: Mark

I am a 40 y/o divorced mail, living in Lansing, Michigan. I am 6 ft tall, and weigh about 220lbs, have Brown hair (all there) and blue eyes. I have no children, but I love children (not as much as Micheal Jackson though!). I love the outdoors, no matter the season, and I love my President, and his beautiful wife. I have a dog; a Jack Russell Terrier, he's 7 months old. I Prefer conservative, brunettes. I would like to meet a positive conservative woman (latin is a plus! make sure you are legil).

BonoVoxSupastar said:
I think Irvine should go on there and say he's a conservative gay man looking for the other conservative gay man. I'm sure that would get a little rise.:wink:

dude, i live in DC. if i want hot conservative man-on-man action, all i've got to do is head down to the RNC or the White House press room. i mean, who *isn't* gay at those places?

i would imagine that HannityDate is like eHarmony -- no homos allowed.

or perhaps you're directed to a prostitution site hosted by Jeff Gannon/Guckart.

and i can totally see Ann Coulter as the madame of a conservative gay brothel, can't you?

(she'd have so much in common with fellow tops).

hmmmmmmmmmm ... with all these straight conservative men professing love for our president, it seems like W in that strapping "Mission Accomplished" flight uniform (and what i still think was a sock stuffed in his crotch) has had a huge, unconsciously homoerotic effect on the nation's sex-starved single conservative men.

Irvine511 said:

dude, i live in DC. if i want hot conservative man-on-man action, all i've got to do is head down to the RNC or the White House press room. i mean, who *isn't* gay at those places?

True.

Back
Top Bottom