Hannidate

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
MrsSpringsteen said:
http://www.hannity.com/gallery/Hannidate2005/bodyshop_004

"Someone with good credit and low debt. I am not paying off someone’s charge card debt where they bought some fly lookin rims and stereo for pimpin out her ex-boyfriends ride. Someone who isn’t a control freak. Good personal hygiene and has all their teeth and no rotten black teeth."

the poetry of lowered expectations ...

Oh no, I found Michael Moore's ad on FrankenDate!

Michael Moore
michaelmoore.jpg

Sex: Male
Likes: Bushwacking, defending the Minutemen, and the REVOLUTION who will win against Bush.
Dislikes: Did I mention Bush? Because if I didn't, I'll let you know before long.

Hey skinny thing, I'm a somebody even though I dropped out of high school just like the rest of us. I've got a video camera, and I would like you to be in an extra feature for my next movie when it comes out on DVD. You have to eat sewage and say, "This is what the country has tasted like ever since Mr. Bush stole the election way back in 2000. And now he's stolen another one as we all know, and he will pay." After that, we are going to teepee the White House. That part will make the film unless the so-called "limited government" stops us from wrecking havoc. Sound good? Give me a line, my e-mail is bushlied@aol.com.

Back
Top Bottom