Hamas "learns" from the US and Israel - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind > Free Your Mind Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 08-31-2003, 06:11 PM   #1
Refugee

Location: on a one of these small green spots at that blue planet at the end of the milky way
Local Time: 03:24 AM
Hamas "learns" from the US and Israel

Hamas published a poster with a cardgame on it:

Now they are starting "an eye for an eye.." with mr. sharon.

So we're one step ahead in the spiral of violence. Now both say in public that they want to kill each other.
I guess the cardgame is an homage to the Pentagon

Klaus

Old 08-31-2003, 10:32 PM   #2
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 06:24 PM
Is this really from Hamas, or from some joker who hates Jews?

Old 09-01-2003, 03:40 PM   #3
Refugee

Location: on a one of these small green spots at that blue planet at the end of the milky way
Local Time: 03:24 AM
nbcrusader:
German tagesschau reported it as real and they had interviews with some people, so it seems to be reliable

The news was replaced with another Murder of a presumable Hamas Extremist

Palestinensians say that 2 Apache helicopters shot several rockets on that car

you can be sure as long as Israel uses US military equipment to do that palistinensians will think that the US is also guilty

Klaus
Old 10-09-2003, 01:59 PM   #4
The Fly

Local Time: 02:24 AM
Nb crusader:

You really need to recheck yourself and your views.

I've got a question for you, I HATE SHARON, AND I THINK HE IS A TERRORIST... Do you consider this comment anti-Jewish...

Because, honestly, I think Sharon is a very bad represenative of his community.. I would think that many Jews, and their are many Jews, who are ashamed by this man... They are ashamed to call him Jewish..
Yet you regard him as a represenative of the Jewish religion and people.... ?>>>?>>>
Old 10-09-2003, 05:22 PM   #5
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Just wanted to say that Nbcrusader is a kind and respectful poster and has every right to express his opinion and his views here.
Old 10-09-2003, 05:29 PM   #6
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Klaus,

Palestinians should learn that their way of life will never improve until they give up terrorism and war. What has terrorism and war given the Palestinians over the past 50 years? Time for them to adopt a new strategy that actually has a chance of achieving their goals.

We all learned what many Palestinians think when they cheered and rejoiced upon hearing the news of 9/11. The USA has worked very hard to achieve a peace plan and actually had a plan that Israel accepted and the Palestinians rejected it. Rejecting peace plans and cheering the deaths of 3,000 innocent people. Until these fundamental problems and attitudes change, Palestinians will continue not to be independent and live with a standard of living of #98 in the world.
Old 10-09-2003, 05:44 PM   #7
The Fly

STING,

YOU GUYS ARE SOOO HARD TO GET 2, WHY DO THESE PALESTINIANS CHEER? why? these people are human beings, what makes them do what they do?

arite, so a couple of people say,"errr, those israelis are bad"... but is that gonna make them kill themselves... FOR GOD SAKE, YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT CHILDREN, YOUNG ADULTS!!!! WHY WOULD THEY DO THIS.... >>????

Theres a whole lot more to what you see on the tv screen...
I wish we could all take a group trip to the West Bank, maybe then you will see...
Old 10-09-2003, 05:47 PM   #8
BAW
The Flower

Local Time: 06:24 PM
Hamas does not need the US or anyone else to teach it "an eye for an eye"

They are already quite good at what they do
Old 10-09-2003, 05:49 PM   #9
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 09:24 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by STING2
Just wanted to say that Nbcrusader is a kind and respectful poster and has every right to express his opinion and his views here.
If not the most respectful poster in here.
Old 10-09-2003, 05:50 PM   #10
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

"YOU GUYS ARE SOOO HARD TO GET 2, WHY DO THESE PALESTINIANS CHEER? why? these people are human beings, what makes them do what they do?"

Over A billion people on the planet live in worse conditions than Palestinians do, yet they don't Strap bombs to themselves to go kill the nearest innocent human being. These people are being brainwashed by their leaders to do these things. 75 Virgins?!

Their situation is not going to improve until they learn terrorism will never achieve any of their goals.
Old 10-09-2003, 05:50 PM   #11
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Originally posted by Amna
Nb crusader:

You really need to recheck yourself and your views.

Why because they are different from yours? You hold the key to truth in here?
Old 10-09-2003, 11:56 PM   #12
The Fly

Hey Dread, why did i say that????

The cards had a gun pointed at Sharon, is that anti-Jewish???

If you conisder Sharon a Prophet, then maybe.... But, I think we all agree that Sharon is nothing close to that..... verrrrrrrrrrrrry far from it.

Dread, at least I'm considering the problems on both sides... YOu both look at it in a black and white manner... FREE YOUR MIND ....
Old 10-10-2003, 12:03 AM   #13
ONE
love, blood, life

Again, who are you to consider what I or anyone else has considered. You have no clue the amount of reading on topics that I or anyone else on the board does to come to the conclusions that we have come to. Just because someone does not agree with your postion, does not mean that they have not looked at all sides of an issue. They may very well have looked at the issue and decided something totally different from you.

You slammed a very fair and respectful member and were called on it. has nothing to do with Freeing a Mind.
Old 10-10-2003, 12:32 AM   #14
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Originally posted by Amna
STING,

YOU GUYS ARE SOOO HARD TO GET 2, WHY DO THESE PALESTINIANS CHEER? why? these people are human beings, what makes them do what they do?

Geee...i am not sure why they grow into adults that do this kind of thing. I do know one thing, this stuff was going on long before Sharon.
Old 10-10-2003, 02:15 AM   #15
The Fly

Yes, these pictures are sad... what point are you trying to prove...

and as for your research and reading, try reading books of all biases, and maybe your thoughts on the topic might make more sense.

Your response to this issue is very one sided. I'm not trying to push you into believing what I believe, I'm just trying to tell you to try and identify what the other side to the story is...

IT IS EASY TO BLAME, but to actually understand the conflict and study the physcology of it, is a whole different matter.

In this situation , both leaders are to blame and they are responsible for the lives that have been taken... However, we must also study what has kept the ball going... why are their more youngsters constantly killing themselves, what has been pushing them to do it.... and don't tell me it is there parents (b/c believe me, it is not).

I don't mean to be rude at all, I just wish that you would be a more understanding to the situation... You sound like someone who has based your views solely on the American news and media. Maybe you should take a step behind a look at the whole picture.

and by the way, this stuff was not going on long before Sharon, the first intifada was def. not long ago, it was in 1987 and against soldiers.... suicide bombings have been happening recently (with Sharon as leader)...

Sharon is a student of the most fanatic of Israeli politics, an official of former terrorists Menachem Begin and Yitzhak Shamir who, prior to becoming Israeli Prime Minister, was not beyond calling for the outright assassination of people he detested.

Anyway ....Most of the suicide bombers are kids and young adults; yes, this does tell you something.. These kids have grown up watching people being killed right before their eyes, no wonder they are desensitized by it.. I feel ashamed that you don't feel much sympothy for the pix above... all you are trying to do is prove a point.. wether it is by going onto a cheap website that is anti-palestinian, and placing pix of children that have suffered this autrocity... You rather just place it for proving a point without understanding what these pix acutally mean.

You don't have to be a great researcher of this topic to understand it...