Haitian MassMurderer prospering in Queens NY.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FatBratchney

Banned
While Saddam is being indicted in Bagdad -Emmanuel Constant,leader of the Haitian Death Squad FRAPH,is happily ensconced in Queens New York.

No "crimes against humanity" trial for his part in the 1991 coup against Democratically Elected Jean Paul Aristide.
Constant organized the kidnapping,murder,torture,rape,mangling of THOUSANDS of Haitians .

AT LEAST as many Haitians are purported to have been murdered by Constant as Mugabe's supposed "Gukurahundi" in Zimbabwe.

The uniform hypocrisy of these "genocide" accusations is becoming more and more palpable.

Henry Kissinger runs a successful Public Relations firm in New York--while Saddam goes to trial.

Does any of this bother you?

Last edited:
It has the effect of a reverse barometer in terms of who is pointing the finger.

Blair and Bush rally to get Mugabe,Milosivic,Saddam,Jung,Chavez busted for being "dictators"...whatever that means.

Meanwhile ,guys like Constant,Pinochet,Rios Mont,Duvalier,Mobutu,Fujimori are free to retire in places like the south of France and Queens New York without any worry of being tried at the ICC.

I seriously doubt the veracity of claims leveled at the first list.

FatBratchney said:
Meanwhile ,guys like Constant,Pinochet,Rios Mont,Duvalier,Mobutu,Fujimori are free to retire in places like the south of France and Queens New York without any worry of being tried at the ICC.

I seriously doubt the veracity of claims leveled at the first list.

Milosevic and Chavez - I share your scepticism.

Saddam - I think most Iraqis depise the man, so draw your own conclusions from that, but it seems to me that his misdeeds may well have been exaggerated for political reasons by successive US and other Western governments, assisted by a largely compliant media. It was pretty obvious to me that post-Cold War, Saddam was being set up as the next Bogeyman as the old enemy the Soviet Union, no longer fitted that purpose.

didn't we use military force to reinstate Aristide during the 90s? this kind of surprises me, although it probably shouldn't.

I don't think the fact that we ignore some dictators and demonize others brings in to doubt whether most of those guys were brutal thugs...it just kind of exposes the hipocrasy of the government. :huh:

the chilean experience with u.s. hegemony is one of the saddest stories of them all - albeit there are some other sad stories for central and south america.

never forget. 9/11/73

Back
Top Bottom