Guess What Another Global Warming Article.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
All of those lovely metals coming out of our ground and into China are the reason, and I don't have any problem with that.

I think and im not guilty, this entire idea of guilt tripping people to solutions is fundamentally flawed.

Last edited:
A_Wanderer said:
I think and im not guilty, this entire idea of guilt tripping people to solutions is fundamentally flawed.

There's a thin line between being not guilty and guilt free.

Do you embrace the idea of driving gas guzzling vehicles and care less about how much CO2 you use because you think that absolutely nothing you do on this planet effects it?

What any one person does is negligable; I am not going to be made guilty for driving a car that uses petrol, having a light on or using a computer and for the majority such proclamations of responsibility and guilt are just going to make them switch off from the noise, solutions will be either through industry level controls, supplying low carbon tech to developing nations or climate engineering in our favour.

A_Wanderer said:
What any one person does is negligable; I am not going to be made guilty for driving a car that uses petrol, having a light on or using a computer and for the majority such proclamations of responsibility and guilt are just going to make them switch off from the noise, solutions will be either through industry level controls, supplying low carbon tech to developing nations or climate engineering in our favour.

it takes a village, y'all ...

A_Wanderer said:

What do you think will cause industries to make such solutions? The individuals.

why WOULDN'T you side with the oil tycoon who invented the internet ????

Irvine511 said:

because this issue is about Al Gore.

I think it goes to show the public's education on the subject.

Some people have not even heard of global warming until Al Gore made a movie.

^This is exactly why he HAD to make a movie.

And the majority of people who don't believe it exists were those who had no clue before the movie, won't see the movie, and will stay in denial until their party tells them it's ok...

Gore shined a light on the subject he didn't invent it...:|

Back
Top Bottom