Guantanamo Bay: "My Hell In Camp X-Ray"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm just for a external and independent investigation of this case.

In the US history there were military trials before someone was called illegal comb. but not in this war. In history a huge ammount of the men who stood before these military trials were found not guilty.
This time the administration did not only stop the trials but chances are high that Torture was tolerated.
If this is really fact than we have a huuuuuuuge credibility problem in the western world. And i'd like to see a really indipendent court who tells me that all these acusations are wrong.

"I think that unlikely," said Powell. "We don't abuse people who are in our care. I think we have discharged all of our obligations under the Geneva Convention to treat people in our custody, our detainees, in a very humanitarian way."

Then you see the pictures taken in Abu Ghraib.

At least he didnt try the "I know a few men who would pay good money to be treated like that" defence.

Right, still a weak defense but as A_Wanderer said, at least not as cynical as some of us were affraid of.
Of course everyone who can remember the news of a few months ago will ask himself if Mr. Powell is naive or if he thinks the audience is stupid

Back
Top Bottom