Grading scale for adults...very interesting results

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Not surprised. Doesn't seem like they think they have anything to look forward to.

This is interesting. When I was in high school we were assigned a book called Parent Effectiveness Training. My dad was insulted. But then he also objected to my sister traveling to Vermont to look at schools with a guy she wasn't married to.

I'd be surprised if they were high...after all isn't knowing it all a hallmark of being a teenager? :shrug:

The teens also gave adults a C in the category of helping young people deal with depression.

I think that if you could target depression and anxiety, all those other things (problems) would fall in line," said Rochelle Delaney, who recently graduated from IDEA.

:yes:
As adults we need to just PAY ATTENTION
The results of that really don't surprise my unfortunatly

Yeah...I know many teens whose parents sound like they're really kinda sad excuses for such...they ignore them, they say nasty things to them, stuff like that. I don't doubt they'd give their parents these kinds of grades, too.

Obviously there's some excellent parents out there, yes. But still, I wonder if this'll make the adults who were graded think a bit more about their ways of doing things?

Angela

Interesting. I find that over the last few decades, the expecations of our younger generations keep getting higher and higher. What took a life time to build in previous generations many young adults expect right out of college.

Hm...I dunno what I'd do if I had to take this survey. I always kinda thought I was responsible for how I turn out....

Back
Top Bottom