Gracious victor/loser pledge - Page 2 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind > Free Your Mind Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 10-21-2004, 08:25 PM   #16
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Posts: 4,422
Local Time: 09:20 PM
if kerry wins I promise.

if bush wins fire will be flying from my mouth.
__________________

__________________
JOFO is offline  
Old 10-22-2004, 04:16 AM   #17
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 10,881
Local Time: 04:20 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by sharky
piss off. and that wasn't a joke.

Well, I'll be too drunk on champagne after Kerry's win so I should be ok to sign the pledge for a few days after the election.
that hurt...and I too refuse to sign the pledge, although I am pretty sure my guy is not going to win.
__________________

__________________
Dreadsox is offline  
Old 10-22-2004, 04:18 AM   #18
ONE
love, blood, life
 
A_Wanderer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: The Wild West
Posts: 12,518
Local Time: 07:20 AM
So you finally decided to go for Nader?
__________________
A_Wanderer is offline  
Old 10-22-2004, 07:13 AM   #19
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
speedracer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: MD
Posts: 7,574
Local Time: 04:20 PM
I pledge to be gracious whether or not the Sox win.
__________________
speedracer is offline  
Old 10-22-2004, 11:05 AM   #20
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 10,881
Local Time: 04:20 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by A_Wanderer
So you finally decided to go for Nader?
My guy is the Libertarian candidate.
__________________
Dreadsox is offline  
Old 10-22-2004, 11:11 AM   #21
Blue Crack Addict
 
joyfulgirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Posts: 16,615
Local Time: 02:20 PM
Can't sign. If Kerry wins, I am rubbing it in and saying it's God's will. If Bush wins...well, let's not even go there.
__________________
joyfulgirl is offline  
Old 10-22-2004, 11:29 AM   #22
Blue Crack Addict
 
nbcrusader's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Southern California
Posts: 22,071
Local Time: 01:20 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by joyfulgirl
Can't sign. If Kerry wins, I am rubbing it in and saying it's God's will. If Bush wins...well, let's not even go there.
"Everyone must submit himself to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established." Romans 13:1


I'm sure you will praying for our President either way.
__________________
nbcrusader is offline  
Old 10-22-2004, 06:07 PM   #23
Blue Crack Addict
 
verte76's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: hoping for changes
Posts: 23,331
Local Time: 09:20 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by nbcrusader


"Everyone must submit himself to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established." Romans 13:1


I'm sure you will praying for our President either way.
I will.
__________________
verte76 is offline  
Old 10-22-2004, 06:15 PM   #24
Babyface
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 1
Local Time: 09:20 PM
In some odd way I wouldn't mind if Kerry won as my fiance'e is a Liberal.
Her Bday is Nov 3 and it's going to be hell if I have to sleep on the couch.

We've already made this pledge -that there will be no gloating from either side.

My only hope is that it breaks for one side because if it's close we know the Democrats will try and cheat again

db9
__________________
AZ_Wildflower is offline  
Old 10-22-2004, 06:20 PM   #25
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Tempe, Az USA
Posts: 12,856
Local Time: 02:20 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by AZ_Wildflower
In some odd way I wouldn't mind if Kerry won as my fiance'e is a Liberal.
Her Bday is Nov 3 and it's going to be hell if I have to sleep on the couch.

We've already made this pledge -that there will be no gloating from either side.

My only hope is that it breaks for one side because if it's close we know the Democrats will try and cheat again

db9
oops posted under her name
__________________
diamond is offline  
Old 10-23-2004, 06:08 PM   #26
Refugee
 
jphelmet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: cumming, ga usa
Posts: 1,387
Local Time: 04:20 PM
did i third party candidate emerge that has a chance of winning? did i miss something. the way i see it doesn't matter who wins, we are all going to be losers.
__________________

__________________
jphelmet is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:20 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com