Gotta Love It

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pub crawler

New Yorker
The banner on the Fox News channel right now is:

TARGET IRAQ

..done in the colors I call "bomb red" and "desert storm yellow."

I love it when "wars" and "bombings" play out like a movie.

[/sarcasm]

Oh wait, now Fox has changed the banner to read FOX NEWS ALERT with a super-scription announcing TERROR ALERT HIGH. Lovely.

They're broadcasting the U.N. Security Council meeting on Iraq.

Enquiring minds want to know.....

Why is it that Fox News is not currently running a TERROR HIGH ALERT banner over their programming?

Were the United States only under the highly dangerous (level orange?) TERROR HIGH ALERT between approximately 7:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m. PST on February 14? (Maybe I've got that wrong, maybe Fox has been periodically running a crawl across the bottom of the screen since Friday, warning us that we are on TERROR HIGH ALERT).

Wait, on Fox news right now, Jillian Barbieri is wearing military fatigue pants. Perhaps that's a cue to us that we should be ready for a terrorist attack in suburban L.A. right now. Or does TERROR HIGH ALERT only apply to New York?

Oh wait, Jillian's combat pants are low cut, form fitting, and she's wearing them with high heels. I don't think I should take her outerwear so seriously. I think she's just trying to look hot. ;)

Jeez, I wish Fox would be clearer about who should be panicked. Should New Yorkers be fearful? Should L.A. folk be panicking? I'd like to know if I'm supposed to be scared shitless!!! :scream: :confused:

Fox News, please tell us if we are currently on TERROR HIGH ALERT, PHASE ORANGE!!!!

And Fox News, please add a little more "desert storm yellow" to your alert banners. I like the Indiana Jones motif. :yes:

pub crawler said:

Wait, on Fox news right now, Jillian Barbieri is wearing military fatigue pants. Perhaps that's a cue to us that we should be ready for a terrorist attack in suburban L.A. right now. Or does TERROR HIGH ALERT only apply to New York?

Oh wait, Jillian's combat pants are low cut, form fitting, and she's wearing them with high heels. I don't think I should take her outerwear so seriously. I think she's just trying to look hot. ;)

:lol:

I was making fun of those pants not more than 10 minutes ago.

will you **** off with the goose step already?

*edited for an improper, yet deserving, word choice

Last edited:
Good grief, can you say "overkill"? The biggest mistake about this is that they're talking about it too damn much.
Of course so am I. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom