Gore or Kerry?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gore or Kerry?

• Al Gore

Votes: 15 68.2%
  • John Kerry

Votes: 7 31.8%

• Total voters

nbcrusader

Blue Crack Addict
Since this election seems to be about GWB and whoever is not GWB, here is my question:

If you had the choice between Al Gore and John Kerry, who would you vote for?

I thought I didn't like Gore but beside Kerry he looks like a carnival prize :slant:

Different times, different canidates...

Let's just say that in my 12 years of voting elgibility I haven't seen a canidate that even fell in the 70% column of what I need in a canidate. To me, it's always been about the lesser evil.

Al Gore.

He went across the isle to support George Bush senior and Republicans and Democrats who voted to remove Saddam's military from Kuwait in 1991!

He has been less hostile towards military spending than Kerry and was apart of an adminstration that had very successful interventions in Bosnia and Kosovo.

The things he has said and done in office have put him over the top against Kerry. If I were to simply base it on what he has said about Bush and other policies since he has been out of office, I would have voted Kerry.

wow, you all say Gore. I say Kerry. Gore was sooooo boring. Monotone. did not inspire me. so much so that I voted for John McCain in the 2000 election because I couldn't stand either candidate. and after the whole election dibacle, I'm glad I did.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom