GOP Nominee 2012 - Who Will It Be?, Pt. 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
KhanadaRhodes said:
of course you don't, romney. it's because you're making this shit up as you go along and changing your position from one day to the next to best suit your needs. today you're for something, the next you're against it.

what

:lol:

Rmoney has been totally consistent, and it is liberal slander to say otherwise. Sure his positions have changed, but they change with what the public wants! So it is true, Romney has been consistent in changing his policies to give us what we want. He will kick NObama in the rear come November.

Rmoney has been totally consistent, and it is liberal slander to say otherwise. Sure his positions have changed, but they change with what the public wants! So it is true, Romney has been consistent in changing his policies to give us what we want. He will kick NObama in the rear come November.

consultants aim to please. and fire people.

“Culture makes all the difference. Culture makes all the difference,” Romney said, repeating the conclusion he drew from that book, by David Landes. “And as I come here and I look out over this city and consider the accomplishments of the people of this nation, I recognize the power of at least culture and a few other things.”

Romney also said he recognized “hand of providence in selecting this place [Israel].”

Um. Yeah.

:doh:

After Romney's disgraceful comments on his European tour, I am officially uncomfortable with a Mitt Romney presidency. For a long time I was convinced that a president really doesn't have that much power to have much major positive or negative impact on the country. Bush, with his administration pushing us into Iraq forever disabused me of this notion.

I still don't think Romney or Obama would be much different domestically, but I think a Romney foreign policy would be disastrous for our country if anything he's said lately is any indication. He's sounded little better than Sarah Palin, which is really disappointing.

o-NEWSWEEK-570.jpg

I can't decide whether Mitt is that stupid or if he's just hired the stupidest people in politics to get him elected.

He has one goal. To get enough votes in maybe 3-5 swing states to win.

All the stuff he says is not going to sway the regulars in FYM.

But again, can he pick up enough Jewish American votes in states that can flip a few? Can he fire up the GOP base and get them to the polls?

I do expect he will get more Jewish American votes than McCain.

He has one goal. To get enough votes in maybe 3-5 swing states to win.

All the stuff he says is not going to sway the regulars in FYM.

But again, can he pick up enough Jewish American votes in states that can flip a few? Can he fire up the GOP base and get them to the polls?

I do expect he will get more Jewish American votes than McCain.

it has little to do with the Jewish vote.

it's about wooing evangelical Christians who are more pro-Likud/Netanyahu than most Jewish Americans or even Israelis.

As an Israeli whose witnessed several changes of administrations, I'm very wary of when presidential candidates come on a "pilgrimage" to Israel and start making promises they can't keep.

Obama was here in 2008 and all the politicians fell over themselves to make him welome and he promised us the moon and was our very best friend.....

...then came the election and he turned out to be one of the most pro-Arab presidents in U.S. history and most of his promises went down the drain.

Mitt Romney was just in Israel doing pretty much the same thing - everyone fawning over him and him making statements of support left and right, including a solemn promise to move the American embassy from Tel-Aviv to Jerusalem when he's elected.....which we all know won't happen (even though it SHOULD).

So.....forgive me if I take whatever Romney says with a grain of salt. I'd prefer a candidate who says absolutely nothing during the campaign but then springs into action after the elections.

Anyway, may the best man win......

As I recall, the word for VP was out in 2008 long before the Obama subscribers got their VP exclusive on their phones. We'll see if this "groundbreaker" is more efficient.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom