GOP Nominee 2012 - Who Will It Be?, Pt. 2 - Page 15 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind > Free Your Mind Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 10-08-2011, 02:25 AM   #211
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Local Time: 10:44 PM
Quote:
"One of the motivations was killing black babies," he said, "because they didn't want to deal with the problems of illiteracy and poverty."
--Herman Cain
Wondering where this comes from? Meet Margaret Sanger, founder of the American Birth Control League (Planned parenthood).

The following (A Plan for Peace, Margaret Sanger) was published in
Birth Control Review (April 1932, pp. 107-108):
Quote:
From "A Plan for Peace"
by MARGARET SANGER

The main objects of the Population Congress would be:

a) to raise the level and increase the general intelligence of population.
b) to increase the population slowly by keeping the birth rate at its present level of fifteen per thousand,
decreasing the death rate below its present mark of 11 per thousand.
c) to keep the doors of immigration closed to the entrance of certain aliens whose condition is known to be
detrimental to the stamina of the race, such as feebleminded, idiots, morons, insane, syphilitic, epileptic,
criminal, professional prostitutes, and others in this class barred by the immigration laws of 1924.
d) to apply a stern and rigid policy of sterilization and segregation to that grade of population whose
progeny is tainted, or whose inheritance is such that objectionable traits may be transmitted to offspring.

e) to insure the country against future burdens of maintenance for numerous offspring as may be born of
feebleminded parents, by pensioning all persons with transmissible disease who voluntarily consent to sterilization.
f) to give certain dysgenic groups in our population their choice of segregation or sterilization.
g) to apportion farm lands and homesteads for these segregated persons where they would be taught to work
under competent instructors for the period of their entire lives.
She was quite explicit about using abortion to reduce the minority population. And even today, 80 years later, the statistics on aborted black babies is shameful.

Old 10-08-2011, 02:44 AM   #212
BVS
Blue Crack Supplier

Did you actually read her writings or just Glenn Beck's version of her writings?

Old 10-08-2011, 02:04 PM   #213
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Local Time: 11:44 PM
I'd actually love to see a black candidate from each party run. No one would be able to play the race card, and it would really solidify the progress we've made as a nation in terms of race.

The only problem is Herman Cain is a nut.
Old 10-08-2011, 03:13 PM   #214
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 08:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by maycocksean View Post
I'd actually love to see a black candidate from each party run. No one would be able to play the race card, and it would really solidify the progress we've made as a nation in terms of race.

The only problem is Herman Cain is a nut.
get it right

Black Walnut.

Quote:
"Unlike some of the other flavors of the week, I am Hagen-Dazs black walnut with substance," Cain said as he kicked off a national book tour here.
Old 10-09-2011, 02:00 AM   #215
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 12:44 AM
Mittens is doing what he needs to do.

Camp Niggertron is done.

Cain is a fun, er what did I hear him referred to today? A "hula hoop" of a candidate. About right
Old 10-09-2011, 03:22 PM   #216
Blue Crack Addict

One should not dismiss Cain.

He does have a cpmplelling story.

Quote:
Mr Cain was born in Tennessee and raised in Georgia by working-class parents , the son of a chauffeur and a cleaner, in an era when everything from buses to water fountains was still segregated in the South.

He graduated from the predominantly black Morehouse College in Atlanta with a mathematics degree in 1967 and then took a postgraduate computer science degree at Purdue University in Indiana, while working as a civilian ballistic weapon analyst for the Navy department.

After college, Mr Cain began his business career with the Coca-Cola company, working his way up through the managerial ranks, before being hired by the Pillsbury food empire. There he turned around the then ailing fortunes of America’s fourth largest pizza chain, Godfathers, which he took over in a managerial buy-out.

In recent years, he has been an economics adviser to Republican politicians while hosting a conservative talk radio show and delivering motivational speeches.

He has been married for 43 years, with two children and three grandchildren, and five years ago survived colon and liver cancer thanks to surgery and chemotherapy.

It is a compelling story that is told in his new memoir This Is Herman Cain which he was promoting on a whirlwind tour through New York last week, including a visit to the refined splendours of the Plaza hotel’s Palm Court restaurant where he gave guests a rendition of Amazing Grace.
he will be a top tier finisher in the GOP primaries, at least top 3, probably top 2, and an outside shot to win it.
Old 10-09-2011, 10:17 PM   #217
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 12:44 AM
I'm rather proud of myself:

Old 10-09-2011, 10:27 PM   #218
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 03:14 PM
Lovely.

I'm hungry for pizza now, thank you.
Old 10-10-2011, 07:34 AM   #219
BVS
Blue Crack Supplier

Tool Time: Reagan Supports Buffett Rule - YouTube
Old 10-10-2011, 10:18 AM   #220
has a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadiens1131 View Post
I'm rather proud of myself:

You just made Tim Pawlenty's video producer cry.

Kudos.
Old 10-11-2011, 12:42 AM   #221
Blue Crack Supplier

so, at this hate group meeting (The Value Voter's Summit) over the weekend, this happened:

Quote:
At this morning’s Values Voter Summit, the American Family Association’s (AFA) Bryan Fischer argued that the Republican nominee for president must embrace conservative Christianity, reject Islam, and treat gay people as intravenous drug users. “We need a president who will treat homosexuality not as a political cause at all, but as a threat to public health,” Fischer announced:

FISCHER: Homosexual behavior represents the same threat to human health that injection drug use does. I believe we need a president who understands that neither homosexual behavior nor injection drug use represent lifestyles that any responsible government ought to normalize, legitimize, legalize, protect, sanction, or subsidize.

Fischer condemns gay people - YouTube

and to his credit, Mitt Romney said this:

Quote:
Mitt Romney condemned the American Family Association’s chief spokesperson Bryan Fischer during his speech at the Values Voter summit this morning. “We should remember that decency and civility are values too,” Romney said, before adding, “one of the speakers who will follow me today has crossed that line I think”:

ROMNEY: Poisonous language doesn’t advance our cause. It has never softened a single heart or changed a single mind. The blessings of faith carry the responsibility of civil and respectful debate. The task before us is to focus on the conservative beliefs and the values that unite us. Let no agenda narrow our vision or drive us apart. We have important work to accomplish.

Watch it:

Romney on Bryan Fischer - YouTube

The People for the American Way has long chronicled Fischer’s hate speech against gays, Muslims and Mormons and challenged Romney’s decision to share the stage with him.

Update

Fischer fired back at Romney after the speech, telling ThinkProgress that it was “tasteless and tawdry” for Romney to attack him on stage. “I think he allowed the New York Times, the Southern Poverty Law Center, the People for the American Way…to dictate the content of his speech,” Fischer said. “Right there, people ought to be concerned about that.”

Watch it: FischerRomney.mp4 - YouTube

good for Romney. and now time to watch the Christian-ist thugs start to beat up on the Mormon kid. it's all Perry has left.

i think Mormonism is bonkers. but i think Southern Baptism is equally as bonkers. i'd happily let them bonkers it out alone. but in a situation like this, i'm going to stand up for the Mormon kid against the thugs and the bullies because there's space for all of us, no matter how crazy, so long as we don't hurt other people.

and because this is *real* religious bigotry. what is not real religious bigotry is thinking, "wherever gays are treated normally, Christians are discriminated against." no. what is real religious bigotry is when you bash others for being different from you, and for calling others a cult, which they may well be, but then you better answer that phone, kettle, because the pot is calling you to let you know you're black.
Old 10-11-2011, 12:47 AM   #222
Blue Crack Supplier

and, behold, this is why they like Cain so much:

Herman Cain on foreign policy - YouTube

how can you argue with a man who's so honest? he's like, "hell no, i don't know who the fuck is the president of Uzbekistan, and why the fuck should i?"

he's ready for 2012. so instead of, "all of 'em, Katie." we're going to get, "none of 'em, Chris."
Old 10-11-2011, 03:08 PM   #223
Blue Crack Addict

no big* surprise here

Christie To Endorse Romney Ahead Of GOP Debate | Fox News

as I was driving to the office I tuned into Limbaugh, he was going on how the Republican establishment are all for Romney, and that they want it to be over soon.

Then he follow up with that in October 2007 Gallup had McCain in 3rd and said that he was done.

He then took a caller that pleaded with him to vet all the true conservative candidates, and for him to pick the best one, and then he could push that person,
the caller then went on to say that Bachmann was out of the picture.

Limbach asked her if there was still time left,
it seems like more and more, that Romney will be the candidate that is settled for.
Old 10-11-2011, 03:17 PM   #224
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
Originally Posted by deep View Post
that Romney will be the candidate that is settled for.

Old 10-11-2011, 07:11 PM   #225
Blue Crack Addict

I agree with both of them. That was disgusting and I hate that crap-no place for it whatsoever.

New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie on Tuesday blasted Rick Perry for his refusal to distance himself from the pastor who questioned Mitt Romney’s Christian credentials.

“Any campaign that associates itself with that type of conduct is beneath the office of president of the United States,” Christie said as reporters questioned him following his endorsement of former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney.

Romney, appearing with Christie for the endorsement announcement, also attacked the Texas governor over the remarks of Pastor Robert Jeffress. The Baptist pastor introduced Perry at the weekend’s Voters Value Summit by saying that Romney, as a Mormon, is not Christian and is “part of a cult.”

“Gov. Perry selected an individual to introduce him who then used religion as a basis for which he would endorse Gov. Perry and a reason to not support me. Gov. Perry then said that introduction just hit it out of the park,” Romney said.

“I just don’t believe that that kind of divisiveness based upon religion has a place in this country,” Romney said