GoodBye Saddam.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lemonite

I'm a chauvinist leprechaun
Words from the leader of the Free World;

"He got to decide whether he was going to disarm, and he didn't. He can now decide whether he wants to leave the country."

Take Care Saddam. May you have an orchestra seat to a MOAB screaming right into your front door.

Dearly,
Lemonite

Primitive and disgusting.

Speaking to you from my oval office as the leader of the Free World, I dare tell you: us cockroaches will survive MOAB.

whenhiphopdrovethebigcars said:
Primitive and disgusting.

Speaking to you from my oval office as the leader of the Free World, I dare tell you: us cockroaches will survive MOAB.

MOAB and nuke actually, LOL. Good one hip hop :laugh:

This leader of the free world stuff is so pathetic...

i have never had a stronger hatrid for the american administration as i do today.

george w. bush to me, is one of the most evil men alive.

Gickies Gageeze said:
i have never had a stronger hatrid for the american administration as i do today.

george w. bush to me, is one of the most evil men alive.

I agree, and I'm a U.S. citizen. :censored: :censored: :censored:

Thats the beauty of being disgusted with cockroaches, my intelligence sources tell me. Further on, they tell me that free speech isn?t an exclusive American value. :yawn:

The self-proclaimed Leader of the Free World has finished his speech. The Leader of the Free World has said that HE has sent hundreds of Inspectors, but that the United Nations failed.

Last edited:
you want blair to lead the free world?

Thats the beauty of being disgusted with cockroaches, my intelligence sources tell me. Further on, they tell me that free speech isn?t an exclusive American value. :yawn:

The self-proclaimed Leader of the Free World has finished his speech. The Leader of the Free World has said that HE has sent hundreds of Inspectors, but that the United Nations failed.

hiphop - just because we say we value free speech doesn't mean that we're saying it with a "YESSSS!!! *puts on cowgirl hat, eats apple pie* i love that we can say that we disagree with the present administration without being mamed. too bad britain doesn't have that."

we know britain has the same right.

so please don't think that we're trying to say we're exclusive in that right.

thank you.

Listen Lilly my point is we all know you?re proud of your country for certain reasons and we all value free speech and we all are damn happy you are not disgusted being an American and we are even more happy you are allowed to be disgusted with the policies of the current U.S. administration.

Gickies posted he thinks Bush is one of the most evil men alive, verte answered by saying he agrees and is an American citizen, your contribution to this thread is you?re not disgusted you?re an American, and blah blah blaaaaaaaah.

This is ultimative boredom. Not because I wouldn?t agree with you, just because I?ve heard a hundred times what we all are proud of.

Where?s your point?

Thank you.

336%3A%3B84%3B23232%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B94%3D65%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E232337%3B8%3B9885ot1lsi

Where?s your point?

Thank you.

lol, ok hiphop....all my point was saying is that if we are saying "we have free speech, isn't that great?" it's not like we're saying "we're the only ones with free speech, envy us." it just seemed like maybe you were getting the latter as a message from us when we say we like our free speech and i just wanted to make sure you know we weren't saying it in that tone.

i don't want it to come off like i'm being curt with this...just wanted to make sure it came across very clearly.

amigos?

This is ultimative boredom. Not because I wouldn?t agree with you, just because I?ve heard a hundred times what we all are proud of.

Where?s your point?

well hiphop i'm tired of watching you go around yawning at everyone you disagree with.

where's your point?

to those who said theyre "proud to be american."

thats definately cool, everyone should be proud of where they're from.

my complaints are directly pointed, as i said earlier, at the administration - not the american public.

i just wanted to make myself completely clear.

I think we feel lucky that we live in a place, like many others, where we can express our dissatisfaction. I have repeatedly stated that I support people speaking out when they disagree with something.

Lilly was expressing that she is happy she can disagree. Why do you have to take people to task like that when they say something nice about our country? It isn't all bad, is it?

Screaming Flower said:

well hiphop i'm tired of watching you go around yawning at everyone you disagree with.

where's your point?

Screaming Flower: I?m not yawning at anyone I disagree with. When I really disagree, I pre-emptively attack out of my oval office. For confirmation, please read more of my posts or ask the agency. I promise you that I will only yawn when I think something is boring and has already been said 1441 times.

Please try to understand that I don?t mean it personal. I am just very sad today because the death of an innocent American girl has touched me. It has touched me a lot. My soul and my belief.

Some hours later, I had to listen to the speech of the leader of the Free World whose ongoing lies disgust me beyond words.

When I see the state our world is in, I am questioning the principles I lay my belief on. I need a lot of power to stay connected,... and while I am haunting for some of imo interesting, new, challenging informations available, please forgive me if sometimes I yawn at information that I don?t qualify new or exciting, and forgive me if I use a slightly personal tone, when inside I am crying for the killing of a 23 year old which is symbolic for so many other deaths to me.

Lilly: thanks for clarifying, and thanks for the nice, positive answer in the "need a laugh" thread, I appreciate it.

Sicy: ?nuff respect.

Dreadsox: :yawn: your high point of the day was the forgiveness prayer, but your last message in this thread bores me.

Last edited:
i'm sorry you are sad. i still don't see how that allows for your lovely "pre-emptive attack" or your "slightly personal tone." the topic is emotional and explosive enough without condescension, etc.

Excuse me, Screaming Flower, but I allow myself whatever I want whenever I want to. I am happy your?re cool with this emotional and explosive topic. I don?t need to be.

My intelligence sources tell me pre-emptive attacks are lovely.

i never said i was "cool" with anything. i just don't like it when people feel the need to be assholes to people they disagree with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom