Goodbye all

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

iMike

Babyface
All I'm gonna say is...that truly sucks...I am sorry to see you go...and you will be missed

Well thanks for all the laughs we've had in chat
wink.gif

Have a drink on me (not kommissar though
wink.gif
)

Mike

Our wonderful SirFrog
frown.gif

Matey, you will be sadly missed, chat won't be the same without you.
I'm with the kermie, you are one of the most together and decent people around here.I truly hope you can get past this sweetie.

I'll miss you
frown.gif

Amanda xx

[This message has been edited by zooropamanda (edited 07-22-2001).]

i'm truly sorry that u have decided to take this decision - you're one of the only decent person I met in chat.

Your presence will be sorely missed and I hope u reconsider. You know my e-mail addy so please keep in contact.

I wished there was a way we could fix this and not have u leave. But as I've already told u... u got to do whatever feels right.

Thnx for the many slaps with frozen record executives and britpo acts
smile.gif

Our dearest Pomfrog...Im so sad ur leaving.

We'll all miss you, but I hope you have a good break, and everything works out regardless if you come back or not. You've been one of the best ppl to get to know, and such a riot in chat.

All the best mate.

Angela
xxx

--------------
angelaharlem@hotmail.com

I dont really know what to say.. all I can say is that im very sorry you're leaving...
You'll be missed and not only because you're the only one who kills the chat at the right time
wink.gif

I hope your problems will be solved anytime soon or at least be less heavy.

Cons

------------------
You got my head filled with songs...

mac_tobe@hotmail.com

*sigh*
frogger,without being totally repetitive, you will be missed around here.
(ok, so that was completely repetitive, but heartfelt nonetheless)

*hugs* to you my friend
you've got my email, please stay in touch

Well, that is sad, all I wish is that you can overcome any problem you have, take care.

------------------
Please...don't make me say please, champagne and ice cream, it's not what I want, it's what I need.

Hi.
Well, sorry to hear about your problems, God knows I have more than my fair share of em.
frown.gif
One reason i come here, ot escape from them, forget about those things for at least a little while... I would go nuts if i didnt have an escape.
wink.gif

So perhaps you shouldnt go away completely. Looks like youve got some fans here. Lurk now and then!

If not, dont worry, I'LL take good care of everybody...heh heh hehhhhh...
biggrin.gif

------------------
I and I In The Sky / You Make Me Feel Like I Can Fly...So High...EL E VA TION!

We're free to fly the friendly skies...The sun wont melt our wings tonight!

*TAKE ME HIGHER*

Bono's Pet Frog.. You were truly an Interferencer that we all envied.. Though we all understand the amazing opportunity you were presented.. One no one could refuse.

The McCandless Spirit Lives.

L.Unplugged

Originally posted by Sicy:
Are you that bored Lemonite.

Hahahaa.. Well, I'm done with my Midterms, No one goes out on Mondays here.. Except to that hole in the wall Club 23... It's 12 degrees outside, and I'm not feeling the episode of 'The Chair' on TV...

It's how I keep myself amused.. And I's just interested to see what was goin' on here a whiles back.

L.Unplugged

LOL...I hate to admit it, but I was tempted to bump this thread out of boredom quite a few times myself.
wink.gif

Melon

------------------
"He had lived through an age when men and women with energy and ruthlessness but without much ability or persistence excelled. And even though most of them had gone under, their ignorance had confused Roy, making him wonder whether the things he had striven to learn, and thought of as 'culture,' were irrelevant. Everything was supposed to be the same: commercials, Beethoven's late quartets, pop records, shopfronts, Freud, multi-coloured hair. Greatness, comparison, value, depth: gone, gone, gone. Anything could give some pleasure; he saw that. But not everything provided the sustenance of a deeper understanding." - Hanif Kureishi, Love in a Blue Time

Originally posted by melon:
LOL...I hate to admit it, but I was tempted to bump this thread out of boredom quite a few times myself.
wink.gif

Melon

Hahaha.. I mean seriously.. who does this..

L.Unplugged

Originally posted by Lemonite:
Hahaha.. I mean seriously.. who does this..

Apparently, you, my dearest Lemonite.

And a present for you:

rolleyes.gif

Melon

------------------
"He had lived through an age when men and women with energy and ruthlessness but without much ability or persistence excelled. And even though most of them had gone under, their ignorance had confused Roy, making him wonder whether the things he had striven to learn, and thought of as 'culture,' were irrelevant. Everything was supposed to be the same: commercials, Beethoven's late quartets, pop records, shopfronts, Freud, multi-coloured hair. Greatness, comparison, value, depth: gone, gone, gone. Anything could give some pleasure; he saw that. But not everything provided the sustenance of a deeper understanding." - Hanif Kureishi, Love in a Blue Time

Originally posted by melon:
Apparently, you, my dearest Lemonite.

And a present for you:

rolleyes.gif

Melon

Ah Yes.. A nice surprise Indeed.. Nothing like a good ol' Break from the Juices of 'Dubya', and those nasty Girl Scout Cookie Debates.

L.Unplugged

Originally posted by foray:
Deathbear, I thought you had one of the best nicknames on the board, but this posters handle aint bad, hi-yuck!

foray

thanks foray!

------------------
-deathbear

you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you

it aaalways has to be about you, doesn't it, db?

foray

Originally posted by foray:

it aaalways has to be about you, doesn't it, db?
foray

no, only when people arent talking about me.

------------------
-deathbear

Back
Top Bottom