Good Bye - Free Your Mind

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Klaus

Refugee
on a one of these small green spots at that blue p
Hello,

i just wanted to let you know that i don't have the time to participate in FYM regularely as i did it in the past.
I'll continue to read and maybe i'll write something once a while, but the debates are just too timeconsuming for me at the moment.

Thanks to everyone here who helped that this forum had and has lots of high quality debates.

cu Klaus

nbcrusader said:
Klaus,

We will miss your thoughts and comments in this forum. I hope you find the time to drop in now and again.

:up:

Klaus,

This is very disappointing! I hope that when you do find the tim, you will once again return to us. You are a VALUED contributor.

Peace to you!

Aw, damn, Klaus, sorry you're having the problem with time. I know something about time problems! I hope you'll drop in when you have the time! I will miss your insightful comments.

Klaus,

I do not know what your time conflicts are, but I hope to see you in here again at least on the weekends. In any event, I hope you will eventually arrive at a time when you will have more options and flexibility with your time. Good Luck. I hope it will not be to long before you post in here again.

Oh gosh, I'm so going to miss your posts.

I loved the insight you provided from Europe, a distinct prospective.

Best wshes and I hope to see you here again or at least once in a while. I'll miss your thoughtfulness.

I'll really miss your posts, Klaus. I know just how it can be with not having enough time for all the things you want to do (including posting at Interland!). I hope you'll manage to find time to stop in and say hello occassionally though. :)

Take care,
Fizz.

Scarletwine said:

Best wshes and I hope to see you here again or at least once in a while. I'll miss your thoughtfulness.

my thoughts, too

take care

I'm sorry you're not going to be here much. You said alot of good, thought-provoking things and it was useful here.
Hope you'll be back again!

Perle

Klaus, you will definitely be missed around here. I hope you come around and say hi now and again.

All the best from beautiful Canada to your beautiful Germany (I can't wait to visit again!)

m.

Scarletwine said:

ditto

I don't have time to participate much anymore either, but I lurk and have always enjoyed your posts.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! I'M GONNA MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have to say, your views were highly, and I mean highly valued... Please drop in here and there, and help me out in a debate or two :p...

Back
Top Bottom