God Tries Hard but Nothing Works out?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Justin24

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
You know what I have noticed? God trying to get rid of Cheyne. How many heart operations has he had? How many blood clots and now this. I wonder if he calls him self out by saying God, why wont he go??? I hope your not playing with me Michael (the angel of death):lmao:

http://cbs2chicago.com/local/local_story_103114213.html

Bird Flies Into Engine Of Cheney's Plane
Vice President Is Here To Speak To Conservative Think Tank

(CBS) CHICAGO A bird appears to have flown into and damaged the engine of Vice President Dick Cheney's plane as it arrived in Chicago Friday morning.

As of 10:30 a.m., mechanics were inspecting the plane to see if repairs are necessary and if the plane can return to Washington. The plane landed safely, and no one was hurt.

Cheney is in Chicago to speak at the Ritz-Carlton for a conservative think tank.

Like the vice president, members of the Heritage Foundation favor a strong military and a commitment to the War in Iraq.

Cheney earlier told a local radio station that the person appointed to the new war czar post will coordinate several government organizations involved in rebuilding both Iraq and Afghanistan. He says the czar will "ride roughshod if necessary over the bureaucracy to make sure we get the job done."

The Associated Press contributed to this report.

(© MMVII, CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved.)

Well I was asking just to clarify, because you have made similar comments here before-and not as jokes. At least one that I can recall. So the "jeez" really isn't necessary considering..

Last edited:
Justin24 said:
You know what I have noticed? God trying to get rid of Cheyne. How many heart operations has he had? How many blood clots and now this. I wonder if he calls him self out by saying God, why wont he go??? I hope your not playing with me Michael (the angel of death):lmao:

I have to admit. I think that myself sometimes.

Justin, God's not trying to kill Cheney. He's too busy winning sports championships and entertainment awards. According to the NFL's Super Bowl Champion Indianapolis Colts, God was largely responsible for their victory at this year's big game.

I think they're just taking their time building the special Neocon Wing in hell, so expect Cheney, Rumsfeld et al to live for a long time while that's completed and ready for them.

I think there may be something more to this story.

Two Secret Service officers injured at White House
Tue Apr 17, 2007 3:28 PM ET

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Two Secret Service officers were injured on Tuesday after a gun held by another Secret Service officer accidentally fired inside the White House gate, according to a spokesman, Darrin Blackford.

Their injuries are non-life threatening, the spokesman said.

One officer suffered a shrapnel wound to the face, and the other was wounded in the leg.

They were taken to George Washington Hospital.

At the time, President George W. Bush was on a trip to Blacksburg, Virginia, to attend a ceremony at Virginia Tech university following Monday's shooting rampage.

"It appears that at approximately 2:10 p.m. (1810 GMT) there was an accidental discharge of a service issued weapon, which occurred inside the Southwest Gate at a security post near the White House," Blackford said.

Pennsylvania Avenue in front of the White House, Lafayette Park across the street from the White House and other nearby walkways were all shut down to pedestrian traffic due to the incident. Many police vehicles were in the area.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom