God, Atheism and all that

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dr. Craig was part of a similar debate when I was in college at Kansas State University. He does a good job. Nice post financeguy.

Cheers coemgen!

I've being reading up on this stuff recently, for reasons too complicated to explain. As a matter of interest, from the debate you saw, did you find Dr Craig convincing?

Oh heck yeah. The atheist guy was from the Univeristy of Kansas and he couldn't form an arguement to begin with. He was blown out of the water. However, Craig kept going and was extremely thurough. He was born to defend God I guess you could say.

On a personal note, I see your from Dublin? I was fortunate enough to visit there four years ago just after I got out of college. You live in the most beautiful country in the world and you guys are the nicest people.

God bless.

coemgen said:
Oh heck yeah. The atheist guy was from the Univeristy of Kansas and he couldn't form an arguement to begin with. He was blown out of the water. However, Craig kept going and was extremely thurough. He was born to defend God I guess you could say.

On a personal note, I see your from Dublin? I was fortunate enough to visit there four years ago just after I got out of college. You live in the most beautiful country in the world and you guys are the nicest people.

God bless.

Yes I do find Craig pretty convincing in some respects, from reading his forum. Interesting to hear from someone who has actually seen one of his debates.

Glad to hear you liked Dublin!

"Another false moral statement, I think: He says that even plants and rocks have moral rights. He says a mountain has a moral right not to have a tunnel dug into it. Vegetables have the moral right not to be eaten. Luckily, these are overridden by our moral right to survive! But I take it that this is obviously absurd, that things like mountains and vegetables have these sorts of moral rights."

:D Better not let Quentin Smith see you eating your vegetables, or driving your car through a tunnel. :)

Back
Top Bottom