Global Aids day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

V Nura

Refugee
I was shocked to see how little attention this problem was recieving in the media and from thsi administration. I for one have promised to work with aids once I get my MD. And I hope others will choose to do something about this. I really don't want to make any bono type seepches about it, I'm sure we're all well aware of the issue.

You know the problem

You know the stats

This is how you can help. You can write the president and Congress here

http://www.datadata.org/what.htm?1038766877250

and on that same page you can lookup and write your local representative. there is even a lookup if you don't know your 9 digit zip code.

I wish there was a way I could post this on all forums, but if the mods deem it fit I'm sure that they'll do something.

I implore you, if you haven't written yet, just take 5 minutes and do it. If you can't do it for me, do it for bono, if you can't do it for bono then do it for god, and if you can't do it for god then do it for yourself.

Even quicker: click the link in my signature! :yes:

Don't forget to keep victims of AIDS all around the world in your thoughts/prayers.

just saw bono on larry king. clicked on the link provided by elvis&co. sent off my email. hoping for something good to happen. thanks!!

Back
Top Bottom