George W Bush

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hes a fucking cowboy thats what he is

im sorry but what right does he have to push everyone around?

this is 'the world' its not 'america the world' where in the world

also the whole idea of targetting iraq is to use iraq as a scapegoat for the fact that intelligence (what an oxymoron) never caught who was responsible for the terrorist attacks in new york in 2001

and what does he take us for, a bunch of fucking morons? this is not an issue of saddam hussain or how the iraqis have nuclear weapons, its totally about oil and money

and whats more? hes got 2 puppets in mr tony blair and john howard

ok ok, there are people here with family and friends who are all in the crossfire in all this, but spare a thought for my iraqi co worker, hes not going to take a backward step, and let you fucking bunch of americans 'invade' iraq, well more like ruin iraq, and what the fuck did iraq ever do?
now you know why iraq has so many damaged buildings and shit like that? its because you bomb that whole freakin area yourself, and what for? fuel prices

dont make me laugh!

STING2, please.

Ceasefire agreement. UN resolutions.

People, this shit is getting boring.

Opinions/views thoughts only CrashedCarDriver. Do not insult another country or group of people in here. Lumping Americans together and insulting them will only get you flamed and cause this to be closed.

Make your points, but take out all the insults inbetween ok?

Not good form dude.

Last warning for this thread.

obviously crashedcardriver hasnt been paying attention to me when ive begged him to follow their leader blindly and faithfully.

he will lead you to great things if you let him!

we've only had about 17284 other discussions regarding this.

the other ones began with intelligent posts however.

JOFO said:
we've only had about 17284 other discussions regarding this.

the other ones began with intelligent posts however.

More like 19,467 by my count.

...and let you fucking bunch of americans 'invade' iraq,

A spirited debate is one thing, but these remarks are hardly even worth addressing. It's comments like these that make me glad that worthless scum like you doesn't live in the United States. Do me a favor - don't ever come to my country. We don't want, or need, trash like you in the USA.

Last edited:
Re: Re: George W Bush

Zoocoustic said:

It's comments like these that make me glad that worthless scum like you doesn't live in the United States. Do me a favor - don't ever come to my country. We don't want, or need, trash like you in the USA. [/B]

but comments like yours are okay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom