George H.W. Bush - in front of Texas Book Depository the day JFK was killed???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Harry Vest

Refugee
http://tomflocco.com/Docs/63/BushJfkBookDepo.htm

???????????????????????????????????????????????

According to a memo from then FBI director J. Edgar Hoover to a "CIA agent George Bush" released in the late 1970's George H.W. Bush was indeed in Dallas the morning JFK was killed. Could this be a photograph of him in front of the Texas School Depository???? Pretty creepy. Who knows, but still interesting.

Last edited:
I have not put much faith in this photograph.

He was most definitely in the area. There are two documents that most Kennedy researchers are aware of. There is the FBI memo that was discovered around in 1978 and made public in the early 1990's. This memo is grounbdbreaking because it leads one to believe Bush was involved in the CIA long before he became director. He has publicly denied being in the CIA before the memo. There is plenty of evidence to say this is incorrect.

The memo I am referring to was written by J. Edgar Hoover himself. the memo was declassified in 1988. It is available from the national Archives. It was first published in 1990's book Plausible Denial which detailed a court case involving E. Howard Hunt of Watergate. E. Howard Hunt was suing Liberty Lobby for publishing that he was in Dallas the day of the Kennedy Murder. He lost his suit. Interestingly enough, CIA people in depositions, and a member of Operation 40 testified in this trial under oath that Hunt was with Jack Ruby and a cashload of rifles the night before the assasination. Operation 40 was linked to many of the watergate burglars, Operation Mongoose, Operation 66. This is historical fact.

I find that people make large leaps involving the assassination. George Bush was linked to the above mentioned Operations possibly through the bay of Pigs. The operation was called Zapata. The name of his Oil Company was Zapata. Colonel Fletcher Prouty has confirmed that he aquired two of the boats used in the mission for a CIA opertive. The two boats he aquired were renamed Barbara and Houston. This is historical fact Prouty by his own words, and a visit to the Kennedy Library confirm the name of the Operation and the name of the ships. in the Navy Bush named both of the planes he flew Barabara. Does it prove conclusively he was involved in teh Bay of Pigs? No.

It is also historical fact that a George Bush contacted the FBI to inform them that he heard that someone was going to kill the President the day of the Assasination. There is an FBI Memo known to assasination buffs as the Kitchel Memo. This memo has Bush contacting the FBI from two hours outside of Dallas. He was close enough to be there at the time of the assasination or shortly thereafter. I find this to be more meaningful than the actual photograph you have linked to. There are two FBI memo's one from Hoover himself that place Bush as someone of importance that day.

[Q]A ***Verbatim Reproduction of 29 November 1963 Hoover FBI Memo***

Date: November 29, 1963

To: Director
Bureau of Intelligence and Research
Department of State

Subject: ASSASSINATION OF PRESIDENT JOHN F. KENNEDY
NOVEMBER 22, 1963

Our Miami, Florida, Office on November 23, 1963, advised that the Office of Coordinator of Cuban Affairs in Miami advised that the Department of State feels some misguided anti-Castro group might capitalize on the present situation and undertake an unauthorized raid against Cuba, believing that the assassination of President John F. Kennedy might herald a change in U. S. policy, which is not true.

Our sources and informants familiar with Cuban matters in the Miami area advise that the general feeling in the anti-Castro Cuban community is one of stunned disbelief and, even among those who did not entirely agree with the President's policy concerning Cuba, the feeling is that the President's death represents a great loss not only to the U. S. but to all of Latin America. These sources know of no plans for unauthorized action against Cuba.

An informant who has furnished reliable information in the past and who is close to a small pro-Castro group in Miami has advised that these individuals are afraid that the assassination of the President may result in strong repressive measures being taken against them and, although pro-Castro in their feelings, regret the assassination.

The substance of the foregoing information was orally furnished to Mr. George Bush of the Central Intelligence Agency and Captain William Edwards of the Defense Intelligence Agency on November 23, 1963, by Mr. W. T. Forsyth of this Bureau. [/Q]

[Q]B ***Verbatim Reproduction of 22 November 1963 Kitchel FBI Memo***

TO: SAC, HOUSTON DATE: 11-22-63

SUBJECT: UNKNOWN SUBJECT;
ASSASSINATION OF PRESIDENT
JOHN F. KENNEDY

At 1:45 p.m. Mr. GEORGE H. W. BUSH, President of the Zapata Off-Shore Drilling Company, Houston, Texas, residence 5525 Briar, Houston, telephonically furnished the following information to writer by long distance telephone call from Tyler, Texas.

BUSH stated that he wanted to be kept confidential but wanted to furnish hearsay that he recalled hearing in recent weeks, the day and source unknown. He stated that one JAMES PARROTT has been talking of killing the President when he comes to Houston.

BUSH stated that PARROTT is possibly a student at the University of Houston and is active in political matters in this area. He stated that he felt Mrs. FAWLEY, telephone number SU 2-5239, or ARLINE SMITH, telephone number JA 9-9194 of the Harris County Republican Party Headquarters would be able to furnish additional information regarding the identity of PARROTT.

BUSH stated that he was proceeding to Dallas, Texas, would remain in the Sheraton-Dallas Hotel and return to his residence on 11-23-63. His office telephone number is CA 2-0395.
[/Q]

You can very easily find these memo's. They are out there at various assasination sites. There are many who make huge leaps out of them. I happen to think he and the CIA knew that something had gone incredibly wrong with their Cuban operations, and this may unfortunately have been the result of it.

Finally, what I find incredibly damning is it is 100% historical fact that Oswald was friends with George DeMohrenschildt, a friend of Bush's father and confirmed CIA operative was one of Lee Harvey Oswald's closest friends in Dallas. He had knowledge that Oswald had been involved in an assasination attempt on General Edwin Walker months prior to the Kennedy assasintation. DeMohrenschildt based on my memory testified to the Warren Commission and was being called before the House Select Committee on Assasinations. He killed himself the day he was to testify before them in 1978 (79) with a shotgun to the head.

What has recently been declassified in the last five years or so are his letters to CIA Director George HW Bush. Letters that reference Oswald. He seeks George HW Bushes help in getting the Congressional Investigators to leave him alone. Here are links to these documents and the Bush checkmark indicating to his staff that he knew DeMohrenschildt.
http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/hsca/reportvols/vol12/html/HSCA_Vol12_0107a.htm
http://www.history-matters.com/arch...04-10414-10143/html/104-10414-10143_0001a.htm
http://www.history-matters.com/arch...04-10414-10142/html/104-10414-10142_0001a.htm
http://www.history-matters.com/arch...04-10414-10133/html/104-10414-10133_0001a.htm
http://www.history-matters.com/arch...04-10414-10134/html/104-10414-10134_0001a.htm

What does it all mean, I do not know. It is also rumored that this man was also at one time close to marrying Jackie Kennedy's Aunt. When she was a girl it is rumored that he was someone she knew. I have yet to find this in a place that I find as reliable as historical congressional documents or national archives, or Kennedy Library.

Last edited:
It is shocking that michael moore and cindy sheehan haven't brought this up.

AEON said:
It is shocking that michael moore and cindy sheehan haven't brought this up.

I fail to understand why you would make this comment?

George HW Bush being in fornt of the depository on the day Kennedy was killed means nothing.

So was I...

Well, not really. But I was mentioned in a book about JFK written by someone who was there that day.

Does that count?

80sU2isBest said:
George HW Bush being in fornt of the depository on the day Kennedy was killed means nothing.

So was I...

Well, not really. But I was mentioned in a book about JFK written by someone who was there that day.

Does that count?

Granted I think it means nothing too....by itself. I do not believe the photograph means anything and I doubt it is him in front.

What does mean something though would be the historical documents.

He is linked to the Bay of Pigs, Watergate, Iran Contra the Major Scandals of the 60's, 70's, and 80's. Interesting that in the three scandals listed...the same operatives were used.

I always fail to understand why things are dismissed when with each dissemination of documents the picture becomes a little more focused.

I would almost be willing to bet my LIFE that the man was there because he knew the people who did it. Not that he wanted it to happen, not that he ordered it, but SHITE he certainly would not have wanted his beloved Skull and Bones CIA tarnished by it. Preserve the Republic.

Here Here...it baffles my mind that after all these years and all the controversy that people can still believe that there wasn't a conspiracy to kill JFK. It's SO obvious there was but certain people just CANNOT or WILL NOT accept it.

Harry, I think you may be baiting me and that is fine.

I do believe there are many people who have a hard time believing things because there have been so many different theories. Many of the theories get proven wrong eventually because of the release of historical documents.

The Warren Commission served its purpose. As more historical documents get released, more information will become available.

If Oswald was indeed an intelligence agent or FBI agent, what the hell happened. An FBI employee claims Oswald was on the payroll. There is now speculation that he was picked to help infiltrate and close down the Operation Mongoose camps. Dates match up that after he appeared at one of these camps trying to get in, they were closed down a week later.

Why do so many of these things come up? Because it is still going to be another 33 years before the records are completely released.

Last edited:
List Of Theories

1. SINGLE-BULLET THEORY
2. F.B.I. THEORY
3. HEAD MOVEMENT THEORY
4. EARLY HIT THEORY
5. MISSING-FRAME THEORY
7. ENTRY WOUND THEORY
8. OVER THE FENCE THEORY
9. EYEWITNESS THEORIES

Oswald Alone Theories

10. UNDERGROUND MAN THEORY
11. MANCHURIAN CANDIDATE THEORY
12. DOMESTIC QUARREL THEORY
13. HORRIBLE ACCIDENT THEORY
14. OEDIPAL THEORY
15. KILLER-INSTINCT THEORY

Oswald Innocent Theories

16. PLANTED-RIFLE THEORY
17. PLANTED-BULLET THEORY
18. OSWALD IMPERSONATOR THEORY
19. FALL-GUY THEORY

How did assasins excape theories

20. BOGUS SECRET-SERVICE MAN THEORY
21. TRUNK THEORY
22. STORM DRAIN THEORY

Other theories!

23. OSWALD AS F.B.I. INFORMER
24. OSWALD AS SECRET AGENT
25. TWO OSWALDS THEORY
26. POST-ASSASSINATION DOMINO THEORY
27. RACIST THEORY
28. CUI BONO THEORY
29. DALLAS OLIGARCHY THEORY
30. CUBA-FRAMED THEORY
31. CRYSTAL BALL THEORY
32. MAFIA THEORY
33. JUNTA THEORY
34. RED EXECUTION THEORY
35. EVIL-FORCES THEORY

http://karws.gso.uri.edu/JFK/JFK.html

More Theories from 1967

http://karws.gso.uri.edu/JFK/JFK.html

A very cool grphic from 1966 showing the theories at the time.

How_leading_theorists.jpg

What? Only one group believed the magic bullet theory?

Harry Vest said:
Here Here...it baffles my mind that after all these years and all the controversy that people can still believe that there wasn't a conspiracy to kill JFK. It's SO obvious there was but certain people just CANNOT or WILL NOT accept it.

Someone once said that if you repeat a lie long enough, it becomes truth..........such is the case with the so-called conspiracy theories about JFK....pure garbage.

Why can't we let the guy rest in peace??? Oswald killed him - end of story!!!!!

Btw Harry - this post is NOT meant to attack you personally.

AchtungBono said:
Why can't we let the guy rest in peace??? Oswald killed him - end of story!!!!!

Our own governement in 1979 concluded that there was a conspiracy involved in the assasination. Let's start there before bashing people in search of the whole story. Oswald does not appear to be your average US citizen.

Dreadsox said:

Our own governement in 1979 concluded that there was a conspiracy involved in the assasination. Let's start there before bashing people in search of the whole story. Oswald does not appear to be your average US citizen.

If that's true, that there was a conspiracy then why didn't all the facts come out in the Warran Report in 1964? Why wait till 40 years later?

AchtungBono said:

If that's true, that there was a conspiracy then why didn't all the facts come out in the Warran Report in 1964? Why wait till 40 years later?

That is an important question, isn't it?

I think the most probable reason is the protection of sources and intelligence operatives.

If the documents now released known today as Operation Northwood is correct, the United States Military was actively trying to create a situation in which we would have no choice but to invade Cuba.

Twenty years ago when I first got interested in the Kennedy assasination these documents were not available.

What if Oswald were a "patsy" set up to create the drive to war?

My theory is that the Warren Commission prevented a war and preserved the governement. The locking of the documents makes sense in this senario.

Back
Top Bottom