G8 Summit 2002:only a stones throw away!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bonoman

Refugee
Well we all seen the destruction in Italy last week. I think they said 250 million! Well good old Canada is hosting next year. And are holding it in a small resort town of Kananaskis. It is famous for its golfing and is in the rocky mountains of alberta. Well i'm starting to sound like a travel agent.

The thing that has everyone up in arms about is that there was no discussion about where to have then our Prime Minister, Jean Creatien, announced to the media at Genoa that its going to be there. Do you think something of this nature is a thing that must be disscussed? The people of this small town are scared shitless. We all now there will be thousands of protesters. It is surrounded by thick thick forests and they figure it will be safe.

I think this is going to be terrible and would like to see it be moved to a off shore island so it can be peaceful!! Or is this hiding your thought?

------------------
Running to Stand Still-"you gotta cry without weeping, talk without speaking, scream without raising your voice."

"we're not burning out we're burning up...we're the loudest folk band in the world!"-Bono

Back
Top Bottom