FYM LAUGH: Bush on Stage with Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ackkkkkkk-1.jpg

sorry to go off topic again of the original, but we need some more laughs

ROVE CAUGHT CHEATING IN WHITE HOUSE ETHICS CLASS
Top Aide Seen Looking at Cheney’s Paper During Pop Quiz

Just days after President George W. Bush ordered the White House staff to take what was called a “refresher” course on ethics, his top aide Karl Rove was caught cheating during the first pop quiz given in the course, the White House confirmed today.

According to Marisa Clomens, the teacher who taught the refresher course, Mr. Rove was clearly seen craning his neck to copy answers off Vice President Dick Cheney’s paper during the pop quiz.

“Once I saw Mr. Rove looking at Vice President Cheney’s paper, I told him to put down his pencil and asked him to stay after class,” Ms. Clomens said. “I had him write ‘I will not leak the name of CIA officers’ one hundred times on the blackboard.”

For President Bush, who clearly had hoped to send the message that he was serious about cleaning up the ethical mess at the White House, the news that his top aide had cheated off the vice president’s paper during a pop quiz comes as a public relations setback.

“The president doesn’t understand why Karl would go and do something like this,” one source said on Sunday evening. “The pop quiz didn’t even count that much towards his final grade.”

But according to the same source, the cheating incident raises an even more perplexing question: “If you were trying to get a good grade in ethics, why would you copy off Cheney’s paper?”

Daily Show-new and improved govt, now w/ ethics!

http://politicalhumor.about.com/gi/...sitewide/media_player/play.jhtml?itemId=24861

I can't believe Bush got 15% :D

Bill Clinton is no longer president, but he’s still a babe magnet. A new online survey by Men’s Fitness reveals that 34 percent of American women want to bed Bubba, while 27 percent still have their eye on veep wash-out John Edwards. Eighteen percent have the hots for rising political star, Illinois Sen. Barack Obama. Only 15 percent of American gals polled would do the nasty with President Bush and only 5 percent think that gettin’ jiggy with Democratic presidential flame-out Howard Dean would be a scream. As for the athletes, it was no surprise to learn that 20 percent of the ladies want to score with New England Patriots QB/QT Tom Brady. But No. 12 isn’t No. 1 when it comes to jock groupies. That would be soccer stud David Beckham.

Though I'm sure many will envy them for it, honestly, to me it seems degrading to the men in question to invite a mass of anonymous women to rate them in this fashion.

Of course, they have no way of knowing how many of these respondents really were women.

^ I knew it would already be up :|

:lmao: It doesn't matter what side of the political fence I'm on, that's just plain funny.

21prexy1_650.jpg

Bush, to thinking to himself ...
*In like Flint? Heh, out like BUSH, hell yeah! .... .... uh, uhoh, heh, well that's okay, play it smooth for the camera... :hmm: one day, thas door will be open, like the door of freedom for China.... (good one, Bman :up: ).*

Bush's approval rating must be REALLY LOW if no one cares enough to make sure the president of the US is managing well enough. You'd think that there would at least be someone saying "the other way, Mr. Bush" instead of taking pictures.... this reminds me of a question about Bush being swept up in a hurricane and you would either save him or take a great photo.......

By Andy Borowitz
Newsweek
Updated: 10:31 a.m. ET Nov. 22, 2005

Nov. 22, 2005 - In a special pre-Thanksgiving radio address broadcast from the White House, President George W. Bush asked his fellow Americans to join him in giving thanks for the following things:

My fellow Americans, let's be thankful for global warming, because as these winter months approach, it makes the world such a nice, toasty place.

"Let's be thankful to Brownie for doing such a good job, even if he doesn't have it anymore.

"Let's be thankful that we live in a place like America and not in a place like China where the doors are really tricky to open.

"Let's be thankful that even though my approval numbers are falling, they're still higher than my grades at Yale.

"Let's be thankful for the Sony PlayStation Portable, which really helps you get through those long cabinet meetings when they're going on and on about the economy.

"Let's be thankful that the year is almost over and I've managed to avoid talking to Cindy Sheehan.

"Let's be thankful that John Kerry waited until a year after the election to start saying smart things about Iraq.

"Let's be thankful to Rep. ‘Mean Jean’ Schmidt (R-Ohio) for saying, 'Cowards cut and run, but the brave serve in the Alabama National Guard.'

"Let's be thankful that in nine months it will be August and then I can go on summer vacation again.

"Let's be thankful that we have such courageous men and women working at the CIA, and that we all know their names.

"And finally, my fellow Americans, let's be thankful that, even though we still haven't brought Osama bin Laden to justice, we did finally get Robert Blake."

x001570020011124dxbn00001.jpg

From David Letterman:

Top Ten Thoughts Going Through George W. Bush's Mind When He Tried to Open That Locked Door In China

10. "Damn, Al-Queda"

9. "Am I that hungover?"

8. "Wish I'd thought of an exit strategy"

7. "It was easier to get out of the national guard"

6. "Hey, at least I didn't throw up like daddy"

5. "I just heard Oprah's going on Letterman"

4. "I know how to solve this problem — tax cuts for the rich"

3. "I hope this doesn't hurt my chances of getting reelected"

2. "I need another five week vacation"

1. "Talk to Condi about invading China"

Latest posts

Back