FYM Funtime: The 2008 Mock Election

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Macfistowannabe

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Escape reality for a few minutes, ladies and gents. Dream up the craziest presidential/vice presidential candidates. You may add extra things if you wish, such as cabinet members. You must do this for both parties. They must be living at the time you post. Other than that, no rules. Let's just keep this fun, folks.

Here's mine:

Ted Nugent/Kid Rock (R)
vs.
Ted Kennedy/Madonna (D)

I even threw in a little propaganda...

Attachments

• kenmad.jpg
    kenmad.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 59
Bruce Springsteen/Little Steven (D)

vs

Toby Keith/Kathie Lee Gifford (R) -I couldn't think of any other Republican musicians and for some strange reason K Lee popped into my head-well, she thinks she's a musician :wink:

Curt Schilling / Alex Rodriguez (R)

vs.

Moby / Eminem (D)

Republican

Dr. Laura and Anna Nicole Smith

Democrat

Ozzy Osborne (he could do the whole incoherent rant thing after the constitutional amendment to let him run) and Chris Rock.

Oh I like that, but alas your laws forbid me from running ~ maybe I need to get a fake identity, or steal one.

A_Wanderer said:
Oh I like that, but alas your laws forbid me from running ~ maybe I need to get a fake identity, or steal one.

Hey, that want to open up the constitution to change a whole shitload of things. Why not for you too, Wanderer? Makes as much sense as the rest of the desired changes.

Post should read

"Hey, they want to open up the constitution to change a whole shitload of things. Why not for you too, Wanderer? Makes as much sense as the rest of the desired changes." Sorry.

all_i_want said:
homer VS. flanders.

yes!

Homer would clearly run on the Republican ticket:

Homer: [gasps] You know Lucius Sweet?! He's one of the biggest names in boxing! He's exactly as rich and as famous as Don King, and he looks just like him, too!

Moe: Yeah, he was my manager. Back when I was Gorgeous, everybody wanted a piece of me. But somehow, I just never made it to the big time.

Homer: Why not?

Moe: 'Cause I got knocked out forty times in a row. That, plus politics. You know, it's all politics.

Homer: [glaring] Lousy democrats.

One might think that Flanders is a stereotypical conservative Christian, but he has expressed some very liberal views on economic policy:

Todd: Daddy, what do taxes pay for?

Ned: Oh, why, everything! Policemen, trees, sunshine! And lets not forget the folks who just don't feel like working, God bless 'em!

U2democrat said:
bono vs. henry rollins
They actually have quite a rivalry. I downloaded Henry Rollins' "I Hate U2" speech from his concert in Dublin online. I think that would turn ugly.

A_Wanderer said:
NB could run as prez, and fake an assassination, then we'd have you.

Bono/Susan Sarandon(D)

Sec. State: Tim Robbins
Sec. Defense: Billy Joe Armstrong
Sec. Interior: Michael Stipe
Sec. Homeland Security: Sean Penn
Attorney General: Michael Moore

vs.

Bill O'Reilly/Arnold Schwarzenegger(R)

Sec. State: Mel Gibson
Sec. Defense: Toby Keith
Sec. Interior: Tom Selleck
Sec. Homeland Security: Kid Rock
Attorney General: Dennis Miller

Last edited:
Macfistowannabe said:
Some scary Attourney Generals lined up, eh?

Yeah :wink:

I think it would be hilarious to watch Moore and Miller try to outsmart each other. They both have too much ego to ever admit they're wrong.

blueyedpoet said:
i've actually heard that tim mcgraw is a democrat...he just keeps quiet
Yeah he is. I read an interview in Entertainment Weekly about it. I can't remember much of it, but he did acknowledge being a demmie.

Britney Spears/Jenna Bush (R)
vs.
Michael Jackson/Pee-Wee Herman (D)

If Britney wins, the administration will be willed with TRL fans.
If Jacko wins, well, most children ever to serve in an administration, that's for sure.

Back
Top Bottom