FYM avatars...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BVS

Blue Crack Supplier
This is just a lighthearted thread...

But I've noticed that some in here have changed their avatars based purely on the happenings in FYM...and I love it.

I think we are definately a group that sometimes is very misunderstood in other forums.

I changed mine and got help from the lovely MrsSpringsteen, who I met in FYM(eventhough it wasn't political).

I've noticed many others have based theirs on the happenings in FYM, but I have to say the prize goes to DREADSOX(eventhough I loved your last one)!!!

Therefore I'm dedicated this thread to him. And I challenge those in the future to take a stand and find the greatest avatar...

Just because none of you are aware of the cultural epicentre that Dubbo (in central west NSW) is to the world, doesn't mean it isn't so!

:scream:

:lol:

I think my avatar speaks for itself. And yeah, I did it to show the FYMers which side of the coin I land on when it comes to the war.

I would like to thank Dr. Teeth for posting the picture that I stole for my avatar in the thread....

:wink:

Angela Harlem said:
Sure. I can give you a shot of milk. In the eye. Stop staring at my large voluptuous bosom!!!

:madspit:

Puts on these

sunglasses.jpg

Stares AWAYat the loaded guns

:hyper:

:tongue:

BonoVoxSupastar said:

I changed mine and got help from the lovely MrsSpringsteen, who I met in FYM(eventhough it wasn't political).

I give you big bonus points for the "lovely" :sexywink:

I just like the expression on Bono's face in that picture, I want to keep it for now

No one liked my bald Johnny Damon, you said it was scary :(

The breastfeeding one is the best ever. Until Diamond gets a photo kissing Bush or something, it will remain the best :D

My avatar is a painting I did (it's an adaptation of Chagall's "Rain") that my studio sold to some local corporate execs, the state gas company, Energen. It's now on permanent display in their gallery.

Dreadsox said:
I would like to thank Dr. Teeth for posting the picture that I stole for my avatar in the thread....

:wink:

Thank you, they come in different colours you know!

Actually, not the..ehm, well you know, but the bra thingy etc.

:shifty:

I have my next one planned, but I'm too lazy to change it.

Or I could make it my next alter... :hmm:

Melon

i was Jude law, the most perfect face there is.

then, i was Pullo, because he was hot with a shaved head, but i've lost interest in "Rome."

now, i am a hypnotized Katie Holmes, because i fear her spawn.

I desperately need to change mine. And I needed to change my name at least 3 years ago but I'm having an identity crisis. I can't decorate my house because suddenly I don't know if I'm dark wood or light wood, or maybe I'm not even wood at all, maybe I'm leather, metal, chrome, I don't know. But this joyfulgirl business--once a lighthearted name from another forum that came out of a specific experience-- is now humiliating and the dancing Tori is getting old and I just don't know who I am anymore.

:help:

nbcrusader said:

Especially if the L. Ron Hubbard frozen sperm stories are true.....

:laugh:

oh, please, sweet lord, LET IT BE TRUE!!!!

the child will grow to be 30 feet tall and shoot beams from it's eyes and it will conquor the world's great cities -- London, New York, Paris, Tokyo -- one by one until we are all enslaved and sent to work in the salt mines of Teegeeack.

joyfulgirl said:
I desperately need to change mine. And I needed to change my name at least 3 years ago but I'm having an identity crisis. I can't decorate my house because suddenly I don't know if I'm dark wood or light wood, or maybe I'm not even wood at all, maybe I'm leather, metal, chrome, I don't know. But this joyfulgirl business--once a lighthearted name from another forum that came out of a specific experience-- is now humiliating and the dancing Tori is getting old and I just don't know who I am anymore.

i vote chrome.

MrsSpringsteen said:
Dreadsox, egomaniac or merely out of ideas..discuss

Well....the picture of me with the guitar and sitting on the potty were not big hits....

I figured I would put my head shaved up....since I shaved my head for the students in school on a bet the Sox would not win the Series...

HEHEH>...Bald is beautiful....

But seriously....

Look at the size of the cranium.....what a fucking mind!!!!!

And It looks really cool when I stretch the condum over my head.

joyfulgirl said:

Your avatar and I have had many moments together....

Until Anitram changed hers......

Now....I....just feel funny inside when she posts....:drunk:

Back
Top Bottom