FYI: Moderating during May & June

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

yolland

Forum Moderator
For the next 7 weeks, through mid-June, I'll be out of the country on a scholar exchange program. I will have some limited Internet access, but not enough for me to really stay on top of things around here. So during that time, if you have problems or concerns requiring immediate attention, it's probably best if you contact either neutral or Sicy about them (or where appropriate, use the report posts function, since all the mods get those). Any more longterm concerns, please feel free to contact me about--I will make checking my PMs and emails top priority when I'm able to check in.

I know several of you will be embarking on your own travels during this time as well...so those of you, have a great, safe trip, and for everyone else, happy continued discussing and debating, and stay kind to each other...FYM is a good place to be because of all of you.

~ Peace

:wave:

Have a great trip!

Hehehe...when the cat's away.... :evil:

What the fuck man....You just got hired and you get a vacation......

Which is my own way of saying....Miss ya and have fun!

Have a great time....I'll keep my eye open while you're gone.

:|

PS: Anyway to perhaps leave a link before you leave......{just kidding}...safe journey to you.

Have a great time, yolland!

I'm off myself in the middle of June so I'll have to get all my misbehaviour in before then.

Back
Top Bottom