FUNNIEST Osama site!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bonovista

War Child
the Bad Girls School where MissMac graduated from.
Click on this and just to let you guys know that I thought it was hilarious..Scroll down and enjoy the musical number..
smile.gif

http://www.flowgo.com/rsubf.cfm?id=fmijthciSxyunheyqDces&l=42&p=19209&d=10-23-01

Well, there was that hysterical Fry Osama site, but someone took it away. Party poopers!
mad.gif

There is also a squash osama site out ther, i'll find the link and post it.
Didya know you can now buy Osama toilet paper?
biggrin.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Originally posted by Miss MacPhisto:

Didya know you can now buy Osama toilet paper?
biggrin.gif

As in: "osama, KISS MY ASS!!!" ??? LOL!!

Notice I do not capitalize his/its name!!

As for that site, both my roommate and I cracked up when we saw it!!

There are so many funny 'squash osama" sites out there, I can't keep up! Maybe someone should put up a site with a link to all of 'em! LOL!

One gripe I have about Flowgo and the like, though. You go to their site, and you automatically get signed up to their newsletter, and hence some of their advertisers!! I wuld rather be given a CHOICE about subscribing, I can go to their site when I want, on my own free will, without daily newsletters telling me to do so, filling up my inbox!! Grr!

------------------
"You're dangerous...'cause you're honest"

[This message has been edited by MysteryGirl (edited 10-26-2001).]

Back
Top Bottom