Fundamentalist Swimwear!!! HOT HOT HOT!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Irvine511 said:

nah, i had to google them.

i need *something* to mess with the minds of the FBI agents who might go through my googling records.

:giggle: speaking of google and the FBI, has this topic been posted for debate here? I hate to admit it to myself and to others that the article in the NY Times today about this ( http://www.nytimes.com/2006/01/25/national/25privacy.html ) freaked me out a bit mainly because I have to google a lot for my international affairs courses because I am looking up all sorts of things related to international politics and current events.:der:

MissVelvetDress_75 said:

:giggle: speaking of google and the FBI, has this topic been posted for debate here? I hate to admit it to myself and to others that the article in the NY Times today about this ( http://www.nytimes.com/2006/01/25/national/25privacy.html ) freaked me out a bit mainly because I have to google a lot for my international affairs courses because I am looking up all sorts of things related to international politics and current events.:der:

That freaks me out. :yikes:

Irvine511 said:

From an article on that site....apparently us women have much more power/influence over men than we think:

"I contend that the way women dress IS the business of men other than their husbands and fathers. Men have to look at women, and if they are dressed immodestly it is a tremendous battle not to lust after them. Man was created with a powerful desire toward the woman, and the fall has placed adulterous thoughts in the heart of man . Before the fall, man’s heart was pure, but that is no longer the case. Saved men wrestle against their old natures, and when they are walking in the Spirit, they resist their natural sinful desires toward women. But even for a saved man, it is a tremendous struggle to resist lusting after an attractive, immodestly clad woman."

Yes, 'before the fall'...:rolleyes: I'm sorry but that kind of attitude is ridiculous. I'm not going to be made to feel guilty cause some guy can't keep his eyes to himself.

yolland said:

Careful with the provocations there mate, wouldn't want to see you get your teeth punched out or something.

These aren't really all that much more covering than what most American women wore at the turn of the last century. In Chennai, India, a big city on the coast where I spent a year in grad school, women who swam in the ocean would generally just wade right in in their saris.
I don't doubt that they would just punch somebody in the face considering how many issues they have.

starsgoblue said:

From an article on that site....apparently us women have much more power/influence over men than we think:

"I contend that the way women dress IS the business of men other than their husbands and fathers. Men have to look at women, and if they are dressed immodestly it is a tremendous battle not to lust after them. Man was created with a powerful desire toward the woman, and the fall has placed adulterous thoughts in the heart of man . Before the fall, man’s heart was pure, but that is no longer the case. Saved men wrestle against their old natures, and when they are walking in the Spirit, they resist their natural sinful desires toward women. But even for a saved man, it is a tremendous struggle to resist lusting after an attractive, immodestly clad woman."

Yes, 'before the fall'...:rolleyes: I'm sorry but that kind of attitude is ridiculous. I'm not going to be made to feel guilty cause some guy can't keep his eyes to himself.

Isn't that the truth..........it's pathetic.

Back
Top Bottom