from the people who brought you another 4 years of GWB ....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Macfistowannabe said:

Both of you speak the truth. I always thought of liberal Christians being non-white, gay, or "Jenna Jameson types of Christians" until I met some of you guys.

Well, we're not in the news very often. The pundits don't know we exist. We don't fit in with any pollster's partisan sampling. I think that's one reason why I basically dislike pundits with a few notable exceptions (James Carville for one). For the record, I'm Scotch-Irish by background and heterosexual. I was raised a Protestant and converted to Catholicism some years back.

Last edited:
Sherry Darling said:

Absolutely. Every single encounter he had with the political and *relilgious* establishments of His day demonstrate this. "The first shall be last and the last first". There's never been a stronger challenge to the status quo. :)

Peace,
SD

Absolutely.

He said to sell your jewelery and give your money to the poor. Not tax breaks for the rich.

He said love your enemy and turn the other cheek. Not pre-imptive strikes.

He hung out with the lepers and prostitues of the time. Didn't ignore them or treat them less of an equal.

He promoted his teachings to the individual soul and didn't try and impose it onto the government.

Back
Top Bottom