From The Mouths of Babes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

80sU2isBest

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
These are true stories:

A kid said his favorite Bible story was about Jesus; that Jesus was put on a cross and tehn buried in a cave, but three days later he walked out of the cave, didn't see his shadow, and went back in.

Another kid said her fave Bible story was when Jesus turned the water to wine. When asked what lesson we can learn from this story, the girl replied "when you run out of wine, get on your knees and pray"!

LOL! This reminds me of a series of books that came out when I was a kid, all full of kids' funny sayings. One of them was titled "The first two people on earth were Hansel and Gretel".
biggrin.gif

Did anyone ever watch Bill Crosby's "Kids say the darndest things"?

Once they had this little boy up on stage and Bill says the usual, "Have you ever gone through your mom's bedside table?" The kid says "yeah". "And what did you see?"
"I saw a picture of mommy and daddy loving each other".

I have never seen an example of such pure embarassment as those parents.

When I was 3, my mother said that one time we were at Mass, they took up a second collection and I said something kind of funny. (In the Catholic Church the first collection is usually for the welfare of the parish, and the money collected from the second goes to a charity or a mission). Well, when the ushers started to make their way through the aisles again for the second collection, my mother said that I yelled, "Oh Boy! We get our money back!!!"
Hahaha...

*cant be arsed correcting the typo...COSBY then! Sheesh! you are really in high suck mode today Klodomaria Glockenspielia
mad.gif

I know this girl who took her lil cuz a 4 yo, to I think an Anglican church. The kid was really bored and talked non stop throughout the service. Then he starts asking questions like, why are we here? My friend says something like to talk to God and thank Him etc. The kid is quiet for a moment, and asks, Is this God's House? My friend says, yes, please be quiet. Said kid shuts up for a while and finally at the top of his voice says "What does God wanna live in Doonside for?" the whole place cracked up. This prolly wont seem funny to anyone else, but you have to understand Doonside is not the most desirable place to live. Location joke I guess. Very funny though.

My lovely four year old, when taken to midnight mass, repeatedly asked (quite loudly) "are we done yet?"
Then during communion, he said "hey dude" to every person that passed us (we were in the second row)
Gotta love'em!
smile.gif

------------------
"Love is a verb..."
enterangell@cs.com

Back
Top Bottom