Freeh On Clinton

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nbcrusader

Blue Crack Addict
Former CIA director Louis Freeh talks about his former boss

Ex-FBI Chief On Clinton's Scandals

CBS) When President Bill Clinton appointed Louis Freeh director of the FBI, he called Freeh “a law enforcement legend.”

And Freeh spent a controversial eight years as director before he left in June, 2001. But the 9/11 plot was hatched on his watch and he has been criticized by the 9/11 commission for not having his agents more focused on counterterrorism.

But it also turns out that no FBI director had a more strained relationship with the president who had appointed him, than did Louis Freeh with Clinton.

As FBI Director, Freeh rarely sat down one-on-one with reporters. But now he’s written a book, My FBI, and speaks out for the first time about his years as director, and his toxic relationship with Bill Clinton.

Anyone see 60 Minutes last night? I'm looking for the transcript.

he obviously had an agenda against Clinton

and is still grinding away

they talked about the Rhyat bombing

that Clinton said he would bring them to justice

and when the Saudi’s caught them,Clinton did not demand FBI interrogate, only half heatedly asked

then he claimed Clinton asked for a donation to his library

all Clinton officials deny this

seems only Freeh believes it

Freeh said he called Bush1 and Bandar Bush got FBI access to the Saudi bombers lickity split

Freeh claims he believes there was Iranian involvement and that Clinton would not let him persue it because they has just elected a reformer.

Freeh did not have any real answers why the FBI was not more involved in terror prevention,

he kept saying i only did what congress
funded me to do

they asked him if he asked for more funding or newer computers and he just paused and said no

my impression is that he is just promoting his ant-Clinton book to Limbaugh types.

Oh, lovely, another political book promotion campaign. I thought we were done with that with the election. Apparently not.

Republicans will love this book as much as Democrats loved Paul O'Neill's book. Every disgrunted political figure has a book that slanders their ex-boss.

Melon

Back
Top Bottom