free antartica!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

all_i_want

Refugee
US has made no territorial claim in Antarctica (but has reserved the right to do so) and does not recognize the claims of any other state.

it is time for antarticans and the world to speak up and free these people!

antarticans deserve their own government, they will not be bullied!

:mad:

Are you stirring things up?

I think there are a few Greenlanders on here, it's probably best if they answer this. I have no opinions on the subject myself.

financeguy said:
I think there are a few Greenlanders on here, it's probably best if they answer this. I have no opinions on the subject myself.

Antarctica, you mean? ;) He's trying to stir things up here.

BTW, the U.S. has no official territorial claims, but something like 8 other nations do.

Territories.jpg

Melon

Last edited:
I think there are a few Greenlanders on here, it's probably best if they answer this. I have no opinions on the subject myself. [/B]

I do hope this is tongue in cheek because Greenlanders and Antarctica are on opposite poles.:wink:

If any country thinks they can just walk into Antarctica and start pushing those penguins around, they got another think coming.

melon said:

Antarctica, you mean? ;) He's trying to stir things up here.

BTW, the U.S. has no official territorial claims, but something like 8 other nations do.

Territories.jpg

Melon
If anyone deserves Antarctica it's Australia.

A_Wanderer, no one deserves Antarctica.

A nice novel was written about this topic, called "USS Cunningham", one of those books that glorifies the US Navy, easy read, you know.

Oh I disagree, if we just extrapolate backwards at rates of continental drift Australia should retroactively own that continent, hmmm but then Siberia should be entitled to own everything :ohmy: ~ and all the wonderful fossils embedded within. Hell I just spent half a month digging out an old river, the other end of which is probably in Antarctica.

whenhiphopdrovethebigcars said:
A_Wanderer, no one deserves Antarctica.

Noone deserves Antartica but someone needs to protect it. I live not too far away, in the southern part of Western Australia, and my office has been involved with safety issues in Antartica. If noone protects it, Antartica could end up with "people" taking cyanide there. For example. :shifty:

Yeah, a bit too cold for people to live there-my mom and I were talking about that one time, and she was like, "Can you just imagine the heating bills if people actually did live there?" :p.

Anywho, I can't say I disagree with the idea of protecting the land regardless...the animals there deserve protection and all that, certainly.

Angela

beli said:

Noone deserves Antartica but someone needs to protect it. I live not too far away, in the southern part of Western Australia, and my office has been involved with safety issues in Antartica. If noone protects it, Antartica could end up with "people" taking cyanide there. For example. :shifty:
Cyanide in Antarctica ~ Brilliant!

Now all I have to do is nuke the ice of the continent and get to the rich rocky centre Mwhaahaha!

Yes but I can :shifty:

I think that we should have a policy of nuclear disarment, bury every doomsday device in antarctica and let her rip :evil: We can send the whole damn continent into space ~ and without all that water locked up in ice I could be closer to the beach.

We can also grind up the dead penguins and whales to make cheap food for public schools.

A wannabe supervillain can dream.

Last edited:
all_i_want said:
US has made no territorial claim in Antarctica (but has reserved the right to do so) and does not recognize the claims of any other state.

it is time for antarticans and the world to speak up and free these people!

antarticans deserve their own government, they will not be bullied!

:mad:
anti-americanism can be devilish fun.

who the hell cares about antartica?

Re: Re: free antartica!!!

earthshell said:
anti-americanism can be devilish fun.

who the hell cares about antartica?

the penguins? dont they have rights just cause they are not human, and not even mammals? :|

A_Wanderer said:
We can send the whole damn continent into space ~ and without all that water
locked up in ice I could be closer to the beach.
I think Wanderer has a really good point here :up:

That game is offensive from an animal rights perspective or something. Someone should seek legislation to have it banned. It is offensive to penguins just like the gummi roadkill candy is to snakes.

~U2Alabama

Back
Top Bottom