Fred Thompson: The next Ronald Reagan??? - Page 3 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind > Free Your Mind Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 09-25-2007, 10:57 PM   #31
Refugee
 
toscano's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 2,032
Local Time: 04:06 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by BonoVoxSupastar


Apparently pretty people can be filled with ignorance and hate too.
that's not pretty...............
__________________

__________________
toscano is offline  
Old 09-25-2007, 10:59 PM   #32
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 30,343
Local Time: 06:06 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by diamond
Don't worry she still loves you.

dbs
Great. My point still stands as was.
__________________

__________________
phillyfan26 is offline  
Old 09-25-2007, 11:04 PM   #33
Refugee
 
toscano's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 2,032
Local Time: 04:06 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by diamond




Don't worry she still loves you.

dbs
barf....no thanks. wouldn't hit it under any circumstance whatsoever

this is more my type

prettier and smarter (see, she's even sending you the right message !)

__________________
toscano is offline  
Old 09-26-2007, 12:29 AM   #34
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS
 
U2DMfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: It's Inside A Black Hole
Posts: 6,637
Local Time: 05:06 AM
Shirley
__________________
U2DMfan is offline  
Old 09-26-2007, 11:08 AM   #35
She's the One
 
martha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Orange County and all over the goddamn place
Posts: 42,338
Local Time: 03:06 AM
Who is the blond chick?
__________________
martha is offline  
Old 09-26-2007, 11:37 AM   #36
Blue Crack Distributor
 
Headache in a Suitcase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Stateless
Posts: 56,464
Local Time: 06:06 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by namkcuR
The guy's a bafoon.

It's a moot point anyway, imo.

2008 is the democrats' year. This is OUR year. So far, none of the Republican candidates, not even Guliani or McCain, have jumped out as big-time favorites for the general election. The nation is sick of the conservative White House. The entire Bush presidency has served as a giant 8-year-long setup for what should be a slam dunk election for the dems. We have three candidates - Hilary, Obama, and Edwards - who are capable of winning the general election over any of the current republican candidates. Especially Hilary, given how much money her campaign has and given that she has her husband as her biggest campaigner.

The point is, this is the dems' election to lose, even significantly more so than the 04 election was. This time we have candidates far more interesting than John Kerry. If we can't win it under these circumstances, we never will.
wouldn't the fact that the dems, with all the mess that the republican leadership has created, do not have a huge lead on any of the republican candidates be more of a red flag than the republican candidates not having a lead over any of the dems?
__________________
Headache in a Suitcase is offline  
Old 09-26-2007, 12:36 PM   #37
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Tempe, Az USA
Posts: 12,856
Local Time: 04:06 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by martha
Who is the blond chick?
Laura Ingraham.

Accomplished attorney, cancer battler, strong minded woman.

http://lauraingraham.com/

dbs
__________________
diamond is offline  
Old 09-26-2007, 12:38 PM   #38
Blue Crack Distributor
 
Headache in a Suitcase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Stateless
Posts: 56,464
Local Time: 06:06 AM
i'm casting a write in vote for david caruso
__________________
Headache in a Suitcase is offline  
Old 09-26-2007, 12:41 PM   #39
Blue Crack Supplier
 
elevated_u2_fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: I'm here 'cus I don't want to go home
Posts: 31,694
Local Time: 06:06 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Headache in a Suitcase
i'm casting a write in vote for david caruso
lol, could you imagine his State Of The Union address?
__________________
elevated_u2_fan is offline  
Old 09-26-2007, 02:17 PM   #40
Refugee
 
toscano's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 2,032
Local Time: 04:06 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by elevated_u2_fan


lol, could you imagine his State Of The Union address?
hands on hips, head turned to side, shades on / shades off / shades on ................
__________________
toscano is offline  
Old 09-27-2007, 12:12 PM   #41
Refugee
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Winnipeg, Canada
Posts: 2,451
Local Time: 05:06 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by namkcuR
The guy's a bafoon.

It's a moot point anyway, imo.

2008 is the democrats' year. This is OUR year. So far, none of the Republican candidates, not even Guliani or McCain, have jumped out as big-time favorites for the general election. The nation is sick of the conservative White House. The entire Bush presidency has served as a giant 8-year-long setup for what should be a slam dunk election for the dems. We have three candidates - Hilary, Obama, and Edwards - who are capable of winning the general election over any of the current republican candidates. Especially Hilary, given how much money her campaign has and given that she has her husband as her biggest campaigner.

The point is, this is the dems' election to lose, even significantly more so than the 04 election was. This time we have candidates far more interesting than John Kerry. If we can't win it under these circumstances, we never will.
This is exactly the kind of false optimism that US democrats seem to have these days...you think no one can beat you...just because of Iraq...which most of your candidates originally supported...this may be your downfall...I hope not but it seems to me your all a bit too brazen these days...wait till 08...lots could happen by then...an attack on Iran...another 9/11 (but worse)...all kinds of possibilities...or nothing will happen (which would be great)...just don't get too cocky...that's all.
__________________
Harry Vest is offline  
Old 09-27-2007, 12:57 PM   #42
Blue Crack Supplier
 
elevated_u2_fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: I'm here 'cus I don't want to go home
Posts: 31,694
Local Time: 06:06 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by toscano


hands on hips, head turned to side, shades on / shades off / shades on ................
__________________
elevated_u2_fan is offline  
Old 09-27-2007, 12:59 PM   #43
Blue Crack Addict
 
verte76's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: hoping for changes
Posts: 23,331
Local Time: 11:06 AM
My sister, who lives in New York, says that people in New York are disappointed in Hillary because she's not anti-war enough. This is in her own backyard. Of course, Edwards also voted to authorize the war. That's why I wouldn't mind if Al Gore ended up running. He opposed the war from the beginning. So did I.
__________________
verte76 is offline  
Old 09-27-2007, 01:36 PM   #44
She's the One
 
martha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Orange County and all over the goddamn place
Posts: 42,338
Local Time: 03:06 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by verte76
My sister, who lives in New York, says that people in New York are disappointed in Hillary because she's not anti-war enough. This is in her own backyard.
But this is the kind of thinking that gets Republicans elected. So fucking what if she isn't "anti-war" enough? Who the hell else is there besides a not "anti-war" enough Democrat?
__________________
martha is offline  
Old 10-09-2007, 02:25 PM   #45
Refugee
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Winnipeg, Canada
Posts: 2,451
Local Time: 05:06 AM
Today is the day that Fred "aw shucks" Thompson will have to prove himself to the general public and the media. Everything rests on his debate debut.... in a matter of hours we will all know if the Democrats will win or if this guy is the threat that some pundits are warning about.
__________________

__________________
Harry Vest is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:06 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com