FOX Sues Itself...Almost

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
"And I have to say that they're right when they say that people in journalism tend to be liberal or Democrat."-Charlie Reina

at least one honest statement from a disgruntled Fox ex-employee.:up:

I think what Fox News brings to the table is objectivity to a morose, numbed out liberal contolled newsmedia

keep hope alive..:):up:

DB9

Last edited:
diamond said:
I think what Fox News brings to the table is objectivity to a morose, numbed out liberal contolled newsmedia

The better word is "contrast," not "objectivity."

:rolleyes:

Melon

melon there is a nice big sticky at the top requesting all long articles like that have a link with excerpts, not a paste job on the whole thing. please read it. thanks.

Angela Harlem said:
melon there is a nice big sticky at the top requesting all long articles like that have a link with excerpts, not a paste job on the whole thing. please read it. thanks.

Unless people want to pay $36 a year, they can't.

Melon

Elvis said:
db9,

Does Bush perform sexual favours for you or something?

Elvis-

I prefer to keep my personal life private and choose not to divulge certain items for public consumption.
Please do not get too bummed out, you are almost as cute as GW and have ever so slightly an intellectual advantage over him-just barely though.

It is also aggravating to a lot of members here that I have superior posting abilities to their limited talents, so no need to stir up the masses.

Take care,
love
diamond..;)

diamond said:
It is also aggravating to a lot of members here that I have superior posting abilities to their limited talents, so no need to stir up the masses.

What about you stirring up my stomach? :madspit:

Back
Top Bottom