Former Bush Team Member - WTC Collapse Likely A Controlled Demolition "Inside Job" - Page 2 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind > Free Your Mind Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 06-16-2005, 07:54 PM   #16
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 01:49 AM
Do you have any particularly compelling evidence to support your argument or is it just assumptions?

Old 06-16-2005, 08:30 PM   #17
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 10:49 AM
WTF? I distinctly remember watching the engineer or architect or whoever that designed these buildings on national TV saying he was surprised at how long the buildings actually stood. A passenger jet loaded with tens of thousands of gallons of fuel crashes dead on into a building and people honestly believe it was an "inside job" that brought the towers down?!?!

Old 06-16-2005, 09:47 PM   #18
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Local Time: 04:49 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by A_Wanderer
Do you have any particularly compelling evidence to support your argument or is it just assumptions?
I'm excited!! I can't stop hitting 'refresh' in anticipation.
Old 06-17-2005, 12:24 PM   #19
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Local Time: 03:49 PM

This thread should be closed out of sheer stupidity.
Old 06-17-2005, 10:27 PM   #20
An Angel In Devil's Shoes

Local Time: 09:49 AM
not that i necessarily believe in conspiracy theories, but isn't it also a bit odd that Bush Senior was in a meeting with Bin Laden's brother on the morning of 9/11?
Old 06-18-2005, 08:47 AM   #21
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Quote:
Originally posted by ABEL
not that i necessarily believe in conspiracy theories, but isn't it also a bit odd that Bush Senior was in a meeting with Bin Laden's brother on the morning of 9/11?
no it's not odd!!! the moment you question the slightest detail about what you are being told you become a traitor and an unamerican liberal tree hugging hippie!!! don't think, just believe!!!!!!!!
Old 06-18-2005, 08:49 AM   #22
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 04:49 PM
Quote:
Do you have a source for this?

Put me in the camp of those that think 9/11 was not an 'inside job' but was probably exploited by the administration to do things they wanted to do anyway, e.g. Iraq.
Old 06-18-2005, 08:51 AM   #23
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Quote:
Originally posted by financeguy

Do you have a source for this?

Put me in the camp of those that think 9/11 was not an 'inside job' but was probably exploited by the administration to do things they wanted to do anyway, e.g. Iraq.
and afghanistan. i agree that i don't really think it was an inside job, but it is a little curious that the u.s. had plans drawn up to invade afghanistan well before the events of 9/11.
Old 06-18-2005, 09:09 AM   #24
Blue Crack Distributor

Quote:
Originally posted by Harry Vest
It's funny how most of you people tend to shrug off any so called "conspiracy theories". Something happened that day that was diabolical in nature and I firmly believe involved certain individuals within the US Government. Ever heard of the Rieghtstag Fire??? It was proven that Hitler was behind it and someday we will know who was behind this. I had the sinking feeling of "conspiracy" on September 11, 2001 when the first building collapsed - it was just way too spectacular an image to ignore. Then the second tower and then (strangest of all) building 7???? Lee Harvey Oswald WAS NOT the "lone gunmen" and Osama Bin Laden was not 100 % responsible for 911. I'm not letting Bin Laden off the hook, just saying there was way more than meets the eye that day.
care to elaborate on your bullshit statement?

the fact that there's more and more people who actually believe shit like this just tells you how much people's ideological bullshit has clouded their thinking.
Old 06-18-2005, 10:41 AM   #25
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Quote:
Think about this for a moment or two.

Let's just imagine that Bush were meeting with Bin Laden's brother that morning, which of course, you haven't been able to provide any source for.

If it were an "inside job", that leaves Bin Laden out of it completely, so why would you think it was awfully suspicious that Bin Laden's brother was there?

It makes no sense to infer that just because Bush may or may not have been meeting with Bin Laden's brother (who by the way, opposed Bin Laden's terrorism), it means that it was an inside job.
Old 06-18-2005, 04:45 PM   #26
War Child

So George Bush blew up the world trade center and killed thousands of americans so he could invade afghanastan/iraq, kill muslims, and get us some oil (he couldn't get it in Alaska and this is a much easier way). It all makes perfect sense! Thanks to whoever discovered this!
Old 06-18-2005, 05:06 PM   #27
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Quote:
Originally posted by learn2kneel
So George Bush blew up the world trade center and killed thousands of americans so he could invade afghanastan/iraq, kill muslims, and get us some oil (he couldn't get it in Alaska and this is a much easier way). It all makes perfect sense! Thanks to whoever discovered this!
it's more about oil than most people obviously care to admit. plans to invade afghanistan were drawn up long before 9/11 to fascilitate u.s. development of a central asian oil pipeline. i don't believe the point is to bring our gas prices down as it is to control where exactly the oil from the regoin is going so as to stunt the growth of any possible international rivals.
Old 06-18-2005, 05:20 PM   #28
The Fly

i love how people think they know all about things
Old 06-18-2005, 05:26 PM   #29
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Flange or chorus?

I'll take chorus, with a side of reverb.
Old 06-18-2005, 05:33 PM   #30
The Fly

any phase with that?