For those who are blind and believe in George W. Bush

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Karl Rove is a freaking genius. You may hate his politics but he pulled through big-time with an untested theory/ strategy and delivered. I would like to learn more about what makes Rove tick and just his whole methodology. Hell, the democrats are defintely taking notes...

Why is it that people like ponkine berate the United States for EVERYTHING, but come running to our front doorstep when they need help. I've always wondered what the world would be like should our governement choose to abide by a policy of isolationism for a couple of years. Pull back ALL of our troops, close our borders, import and export nothing. I believe it would not be a pretty site. The world would be overrun with thugs like bin Laden and ruthless dictators like Hussein..perhaps even worse another Hitler. No matter whether George Bush, Bill Clinton, JFK, or Ronald Reagan is President, this country has ALWAYS been the beacon nation for this world to stand up against perpetrators of freedom.

Ponkine, I feel your pain. Luckily you are represented by this bastard, maladroit idiot, with delusional images of what his...oh wait...59 million + voted for the guy...I guess we have no one to blame but ourselves, ehhh? This fact is what scares me the most; the majority of the country has pledged a vow of faith toward Bush, and there's no turning back. This scares me because all the animosity held by foriengers and namely terrorists, is just going to validate their future attacks on people...especially those of us who didn't vote for the liar, the crusader. the moron. I fear that a terrorist attack is going to kill a bunch of Bush haters, like myself, and that I'm guilty by associate. Ya know?

When I say I'm curious about leaving the country, I'm serious. I'm scared for my life, and the lives of my friends who adamantly disagreed with horror at this election.

How can 59,000,000 be so stupid? Well, the German's elected and supported Hitler...the Chinese support socially destructive dictatorial communist regime...the U.S. allowed slavery for hundreds of year without budging an inch. The reason is clear...if people are scared, they'll choose relunctly choose the devil they know as opposed to the devil of unknown...John Kerry.

People in this country are stupid and shortsighted. Yes, I know this...and I suspect that just as I'm stubborn about my ideals, so are those who supported Bush. Does that mean I'm a heathen, panzy, liberal?----Maybe. Does it mean Bush supporters are stupid, dupped, morons, like their 'leader'?----Maybe...

One thing is for certain: The next 4 years are going to bring alot of suprises. History repeats itself, and we're due for a few surprises. I can feel it in the air, I don't know anything :)...but I know my what gut tells me, and that's that if the terrorists hit us after 8 months of Bush, they'll hit again with more strength.

Scary huh? Yeah...I'm thinking Canada...while cold...would be a great place to raise a family.

Ciao

deep said:

He is also morally bankrupt.

Ask John McCain

Ask W's father a man most can respect,
even if they disagree with him,
why he fired Rove.

If you want to be proud of someone from Utah, Levelle is a better choice.

Levelle?

I'm proud of Utah, period. Like I said, he knows how to win, always did. I don't think Rove's professor was particularly PROUD of the results or of Rove.

I'm proud of Utah's elections and how clean they were (except for one race), and I think Utah has a bright future because of the people we have working for us, and also because of the citizens.

I really like that this new governor is going to boost business here, and the economy, and KEEP crappy eastern nuclear waste out of the most beautiful state in the country. I also like that he plans on getting more citizens of this state involved in this country, and in serving their communities. I really like that this is important to him.

Both governors were excellent choices, unlike for pres. I saw what great choices we have here in Utah because of this election, and what a great state, and what a strong base.

U2_Guy said:

I see your google search's working fine today, aussie.

Actually, we have debated this topic in FYM before. It is not really necessary to do a google search. Many of us have been having intelligent discussions and debates for years in here with dignity and respect for each other.

Dreadsox said:

Actually, we have debated this topic in FYM before. It is not really necessary to do a google search. Many of us have been having intelligent discussions and debates for years in here with dignity and respect for each other.

:up:

It is interesting to see a number of new faces after the election. There was plenty of good discussion here before the election.

tjkjat said:
Why is it that people like ponkine berate the United States for EVERYTHING, but come running to our front doorstep when they need help. I've always wondered what the world would be like should our governement choose to abide by a policy of isolationism for a couple of years. Pull back ALL of our troops, close our borders, import and export nothing. I believe it would not be a pretty site. The world would be overrun with thugs like bin Laden and ruthless dictators like Hussein..perhaps even worse another Hitler. No matter whether George Bush, Bill Clinton, JFK, or Ronald Reagan is President, this country has ALWAYS been the beacon nation for this world to stand up against perpetrators of freedom.

Funniest post ever.

And the most stupid too.

You think your country can exist without importing some essential things?

HA HA HA!

Right;

This thread will be closed. It was started in a fit of rage, and went nowhere.

U2_Guy, I do not wish to target you specifically (indeed, you are far from being the only one guilty of letting your emotions control your words), but seeing as you created this thread I must please ask you to calm down. I understand fully your frustrations and your anger, as I do share them myself, but I can't allow anyone to be disrespectful. Please calm down.

Having said that, though, it is becoming very monotonous for us Mods to see this sort of rampant behaviour. Please be CORDIAL with one another or you will all see a whole lot more threads being closed down, and you will no longer be able to vent adequately in FYM.

Vent all you want, just be respectful!

Ant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom