For those of you anxious for a new president (already)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2democrat

Blue Crack Addict
My governor, Mark Warner, is going to be on Hardball tonight. (MSNBC 7pm EST) He's an impressive guy and is eyeing an '08 run. I love him to death...I hope y'all will too!

32026markandicropped-med.jpg

That's right, I've already begun campaigning for '08. There's no such thing as an off year. :wink:

Seeing the crap Virginia is currently doing that he isn't stopping, I don't think I'll be voting for him.

Melon

melon said:
Seeing the crap Virginia is currently doing that he isn't stopping, I don't think I'll be voting for him.

Melon

He'll stop it when it gets to his desk. It's hard when the legislature is as strongly Republican as it is. He's done amazing things despite the crap that the conservatives are dumping on us.

He's not as pretty as Edwards but the women around here adore him :wink:

Certainly looks capable for the presidency. (gasp)...I'll be able to vote (¡¡¡FOR THE FIRST TIME!!!) in '08.

it's interesting alot of the girls at my school make fun of me for liking politicians and older guys.......but they all think mark warner is hot. :laugh:

especially in person :sexywink:

well

o8 is awhile aways

his answer about not being a 'national" democrat

confirms my concept about appealing to the confererates

well if you don't do that in the capitol of the confederacy there's no f***in way you'll EVER win. but he's done a great job of whippin the republicans into action. his approval rating is 71%!!!!

deep said:

confirms my concept about appealing to the confererates

To be honest....

I am about tired of the mischaracterization of many of the good southerners who frequent this board.

It is hard to find common ground with other citizens to find common ground, when comments like this are made.

I think it is time we stopped with the bullshit references towards Americans who live in the South.

Dreadsox said:

To be honest....

I am about tired of the mischaracterization of many of the good southerners who frequent this board.

It is hard to find common ground with other citizens to find common ground, when comments like this are made.

I think it is time we stopped with the bullshit references towards Americans who live in the South.

to be honest

I am sick of the Republican Party gay-bashing and using race as their southern strategy to have a stranglehold on the South.

This pretty much gives them an almost unbeatable advantage in the Electoral College.

It is sad that Dean had to admit
that to win he had to appeal to pick-up trucks with confederate flags.

Of course I am not painting everyone in the South with this label.

You're still insulting Southerners. I think the majority of the South just finds more in common with the Republican platform. They're not stupid robots susceptible to evil Republican trickery.

Republicans using race? Is that not the pot calling the kettle black?

Dean is just a piss poor politician period. He's the anti-Clinton. Bush calls oppressive dictatorships evil and he gets shit for it. Dean is now calling Republicans evil. I laugh.

Dean i

I'm scared that the homophobic racist and wierdly named newt gingrich is gonna be ya next president.

He wants to bring God into every American's life, which makes him sound like a fundamentalist christian to me. Dangerous!

Back
Top Bottom