Flew all the way to Iraq

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
His mother said "He showed a lack of judgment."

No fucking kidding.

Very stupid.

Give the kid a break.

Maybe he was listening to FoxNews
and the Administration
and the NeoCons.

They all said/ say things are going fairly well in Iraq.

The Iraqis love the Coalition forces and things are great.

They have democratically elected officials.

Don't you know W has transformed the MidEast.

There is no W but W.
Praise be upon him.

Always

With those snobby remarks show ur true colors. Bashing other peoples political beliefs except yours. Cause The Left-Winger are "Always right".

--Both left and right wingers are F--ked up.

Justin24 said:
With those snobby remarks show ur true colors. Bashing other peoples political beliefs except yours. Cause The Left-Winger are "Always right".

--Both left and right wingers are F--ked up.

just sticken up 4 da kid

Young men who like their comforts, and a dainty table, or who wish to pass their time pleasantly in the company of women, must not go to Arabia.

—Carsten Niebuhr, Description of Arabia, 1772

Even though the romantic view of gallant and honourable noble savages that permeates western impressions of the region is laced with a lot of latent homoeroticism I still think that there are many things in the cradle of civilization that are worth visiting.

I wonder how long it will take for the TV movie..

fhassan1.jpg

The excellent adventure of Farris Hassan, the 16-year-old Ft. Lauderdale teen who skipped out on his high-school journalism class in order to report first-hand on the elections in Iraq, ended its current chapter on Sunday when he returned home to his family after his nearly three-week journey.

He arrived at Miami International Airport shortly after 7 p.m. to a crush of awaiting journalists and photographers, though he could say nothing as his family rushed him out of the terminal.

"He's just extremely tired and overwhelmed – and so am I," the boy's mother, Shatha Atiya, a psychologist, told the press, as reported by the Miami Herald.

"He's tired and very overwhelmed with everything that happened," reiterated his sister, Shehnaz Hassan.

But Farris's 23-year-old brother, Hayder Hassan, was more outspoken, according to the Balitmore Sun. Said Hayder: "I'm furious with him. He knows the ass whuppin' he's going to get."

Whether or not his seat was red, Farris finally spoke to the Associated Press later on Sunday, in a phone call from his father's car. "I do want to tell you how flattered I am. The media has been very, very kind to me. ... I hope to get a good night's rest."

nbcrusader said:

Makes me wonder how much of this stunt was "just for a school assignment".....

I don't know, I think Hollywood just wants this story. I don't think his purpose was to impress Hollywood, the fact that he did is coincidental.

Back
Top Bottom